LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tranquility all through the night diapers

I use medicle usually but just recently bought northshore supreme for overnight or extended wear. Thy are great and better for me the wellbess superior. They have more material so even overnite no or very littli leakage and last into the morning after.

your either not drinking enough fluids a peeing, or you aren't as incontinent as you say you are and is peeing in the toilet as well cause four of the Walgreens diapers a day would be amazing since they are a one wet diaper. When I used the I used any where from 12 to 15 or more a day. You should be using more diapers a day. So start buy drinking more fluid

You're on the Internet so, start searching around. Everyone's preference is different. Like anything in life, you get what you pay for. More absorbency, better quality, more cost. Add up what a cheap diaper costs to wear throughout a day and a premium diaper. Cost is probably close to the same.

People's incontinence vary. Not everyone is completely diaper dependent. There is times i make it to the potty myself.

Me too sometimes I make it to the toilet. If I feel the urge and am near enough .