LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is there a dermatologist in the house

I am hoping to get input from a dermatologist regarding odor control after a night in wet cloth diapers despite an aggressive bathing process. I've tried the discussion board on this topic without success. Any thoughts on how to find a few recommendations. Thank you

Have you tried trimming your hair down there? What about switching out what ever kind of soap you use? You may want to go with something a little more harsher (ie, Bar soap instead of body wash, or Dial instead of Dove)

Thank you all for the initial thoughts. As Baby Brian has reviewed my post in another discussion board I first use Wet ones wipes then shower with Dial for men odor control soap followed by scrubbing with Old Spice 16 hour body wash. After completely drying off I use Tena Wash cream which was supposed to kill any residual bacteria (or so I thought). My clothes are cleaned regularly and I do not wear the same ones each week.

Zander, my skin is fine no UTI's or fungal infections. I expect despite aggressive bathing the pores of my skin retain the urea leading to a noticeable odor detected by my clients on frequent occasions.

A few recommendations stand out so far, modify diet, increase water consumption and hair trimming. I was hoping the support team may have known of a way to reach a dermatologist on this site that could recommend a more effective odor eliminating skin product. I will try the other discussion boards.

I'm by no means a expert,but I'd suggest something made for adults,since the ph in a adults skin I is different than a baby's ,skin its my opinion,I use a Wal-Mart equate brand sold in the incontant isle,it has a smell that is very soothing and seems to be more noticeable when wet,good luck