LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explain Your Avatar?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My avatar is an effort to make an alien head out of a pull-up cloth diaper. The inner flannel is a pink, but I boosted the contrast in the leg openings and color balanced for more red to make the "eyes" more dramatic.

Your profile says you are a male - so doesnt that make you a worlock? If not what is the difference between a male witch and a worlock??

I know I'm not DiaperedWitch but since they haven't responded I will. As I myself am studying witchcraft, I can tell you that "warlock" and "witch" are different.

Etymology for warlock as taken from Webster:

Middle English warloghe, from Old English wǣrloga one that breaks faith, the Devil, from wǣr faith, troth + -loga (from lēogan to lie); akin to Old English wǣr true — more at very, lie

So if I understand it right, "warlock" is basically breaking the faith/a satan worshipper/the Devil itsself. Since witchcraft has nothing to do with the Devil, calling a male witch a "warlock" is wrong and some may take offense to it. Back in the times of Old English, they thought witchcraft was acting for or about Satan, hence the etymology.

All in all, a female witch is called a "witch" and a male witch is also called a "witch".

And as far as my avatar: I just thought it was funny! :P

Guest Baby Peter

Sumomo from Chobits~!

need to make more avatars, since half of what i have seems to be invalid format now... i should find my doreamon av again *giggles*

• 2 weeks later...

i picked this avatar off of a free avatar website after 3 hours of searching when i was still on my philosophical balance kick, back then it fit me pretty well even though it was originally intended to only be a temporary one until i could finish the one i was drawing.

i would change it if i could stop staring at it...

My avatar is from a photo of me taken at a picture shop at a local mall back in Jan. 2005. It was fun getting it done and I meant to use it as a "Happy New Year" photo on my website. I was able to reduce it to an avatar and that's why it's my avatar. See my "Hello Kitty" purse slung over my shoulder?

Happy New Year!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

My new avvie is a picture someone drew of Tidus from Final Fantasy X, my favorite game ever!

In this pic the person drew Tidus as a baby, and baby Tidus is laying on a blitzball (if you know the game you can instantly recognize it) with a binky in his mouth.

There are two reasons i chose this piccy as my avatar ~

1. i think its incredibly cute and sweet...

If i could find one that has these points I'd have it as my avvie:

~ Tidus, Yuna, and Rikku as babies/toddlers (since in game they're the youngest)

~ Wakka and Lulu as kindergarteners/older children (since they're older and Yuna mentions them in game as like her "big brother and sister")

~ Kimarhi and Auron as the caretakers/protectors (as i can't picture them as babies or children for one, and two I could see them doing the job of caretakers and guardians, especially for young children ~ If you know the game you might understand the reference I'm trying to make here)

But for now the baby Tidus one is nice enough...I'd draw my own piccy but I suck at drawing (that said I take no credit for drawing my avatar, it's not my work)

2. I liked Tidus in the game, he was very sweet and caring. Most people labeled him as a wuss but I didn't think so. (and as far as the people that did think of him that way, "baby" in an insulting context would fit here). I think the drawing of him as a baby shows the purity of his character in game.

~ C.J.

just wondering what made you put the pic you have in your avatar slot for these forums

mine is just me about to be changed wearing a dress,bra pull up diaper and panties over the pull up

AND yes im a sissy at times just happend to be when my girlfreind told me to take that pic

Mine should be fairly obvious. I have a fetish for inflatable pool floaties, and this is a care-bear floaty that little kids sit in that I'm small enough to fit into. Mmmmm... air-filled vinyl... SOOOO bouncy....

--Floaty