LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypothetical!

IF you could have any 3 drinks come out of taps in your house,no matter how much it might cost to have installed or whatever, what 3 drinks would you pick and why?

1. Crystal clear water- because we use so much of it and need it too.

2. 20 year aged whiskey of a world renowned quality which I would bottle and sell for a massive profit. Plus I'd keep some to enjoy for myself.

3. Liquid helium. Mostly because it's somewhat rare, very useful, and very expensive. But also because helium is fun.

• Like 1

I'd settle for just one. A continuous cold beer tap namely Budweiser.

Grasshopper, you must open you mind to the world around you. There are better beers in this world than you have been told to like.

I love the helium idea Baby Brian! you'd be able to sell that for a mint too.

Id get:

A really nice chai tea out of one, because I love it its such a nice drink.

A tap with milk because it would be very useful, nearly everyone buys milk regularly.

And a tap with vodka, because it can be mixed with nearly anything, good for parties!

It's not too high on my priority list, but:

1) Water -- as essential for all kinds of things (I already have that in hot and cold)

2) Kefir, or other pro-biotic milk product

3) german black beer, because it tastes great!

Now, Baby Brian is going to disagree with my choices, so first, as beer comes in kegs, the beer can change when each keg is empty, and second, maybe selection 2 should be a good red wine!

• Like 1

It's not too high on my priority list, but:

1) Water -- as essential for all kinds of things (I already have that in hot and cold)

2) Kefir, or other pro-biotic milk product

3) german black beer, because it tastes great!

Now, Baby Brian is going to disagree with my choices, so first, as beer comes in kegs, the beer can change when each keg is empty, and second, maybe selection 2 should be a good red wine! All tasty!

I'm also ignoring some other interesting utilities: Compressed air, and compressed CO2. Who said the taps were all in my kitchen?

I don't disagree at all. Beer is extremely popular around the world. If you could have any kind though why would you limit your self to just Budweiser?

I did consider milk too, but personally I have to limit my milk intake due to gout problems.

oleman72 said .......Bud........bud....budw...I can't even say it or type it, as my mouth / fingers refuse to acknowledge such swill even exists! but to each their own ;)

Anyways, back to the OP...I have to think about this, but

1) water would be a definite, it's a necessity and you can make most anything else with it.

2) Good good awesome beer :thumbsup: maybe some Henry Weinhards private reserve (fav) or maybe a rotating keg of assorted micro brews, something new every month or so...I don't drink much, but when I do I aim for the good stuff ;)

3) I don't know for the 3rd.....after beer and water...what else do you need? :P I 'guess' some "Baja Blast" soda, since it's only available at Taco bell and I'm ADDICTED to the silly stuff :blush: it's just so damn GOOD! and difficult to get. I guess that would work...

• Like 1