LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Humiliation

Guest sissyarya89

Guest sissyarya89

Hey all, I know there's a similar topic not too far down but I was looking for some humiliation ideas for both in private and in public for me and my mommy to do...also any "punishment" ideas would be great. I don't want to be too in your face about it. We're limited on supplies. I do have suppositories and she's going to give me those and then we'll go out and she will do a public diaper check but other than that IDK what else we can really do and I really don't know what we can do in private...Any and all ideas would be helpful.

Guest sissyarya89

I think i could only do the paci thing through a drive through...I don't think I'm brave enough to walk around like that. I'll definitely have a bulge and they'll definitely be sticking out of my pants so there is that i forgot to mention in the regular post (i wear 4 at a time since they're store brand and depends it's about equal to 2 molicare). Uhmm i think a bib in public might be a bit too far too...I've thought about a bottle or a sippy cup at a restaurant that might be fun though...

• 4 weeks later...