LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any online Mommies?

I don't know where to post this really, but would any mommies likes to have an online baby to take care of. I don't really have the means to have a rl mommy just yet, but I would love to have one online just to experience what that would be like. Please message me if any mommies are interested

What else would I put up to make it look less like a desperate shout out as you say....I'm not desperate., it was just a general question, I would understand if I posted saying i needed a mommy to take care of me. All I asked is if there was one who would like to, if i get no reply big whoop I can look around. How about i add a bit more then, I'm not a ab, I'm just a dl i like wearing diapers but nothing more. I'm new to the whole fetish scene, I have had a few thoughts of wearing them from time to time and probably due to me having to wear them for most of 4th and 5th grade so after that point i had a small infatuation with how they felt in both the wet and dry phases on me and would like to feel that again, due to my current living situation i can go out and buy a pack of diapers and keep them hidden enough to feel comfortable with having them. So for now i wouldn't mind the online or phone play associated with diapers and dl's. I hope when I back home to Oregon i can find some more like minded people and join up with them for some fun but that's a few months off. Is that better then a desperate shout out as it was called?

Understandable, but I did just try to rectify the situation. And what else would I ask for? I only really know of the mommy and daddy type of thing. Why not instead of pointing flaws out help someone and give them a few pointers saying you said this but you may have meant this or you could check here for this

Ok pointers.

Instead of just posting that you want to meet someone to take care of you, how about going to the meeting place forum and posting a little info about your self. Say who you are, where you're from, and that you are interested in meeting with other women in the hopes of one day growing close enough with them that they might want to become your new mommy.

Much better than giving no info other than I want a mommy.

Sorry, I just take it for granted most people wouldn't just run out in the middle of a public forum and shout out I need sex with someone. Using that same logic I often take it for granted that would also apply to online forums- regardless of what kind of relations you're looking for.

My bad for thinking that.