LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really wish i had a special someone.

Ive been single for over a year now after getting out of a very bad relationship. I miss having a relationship, it gets lonely just being by myself everyday you know? I go to work and to my classes at college but in between i feel very lonely. I think im a very nice guy, I guess i might be wrong or either im going after the wrong women. I would really like to have a gf that had some similar interests as me lol. Its just hard to stay positive when you feel alone everyday you know?

So would you rather suffer with going through several potential mates and losing them or simply getting used to waiting for the right one? That's the real question you have to deal with until they come along. Not being 'out into the scene' may limit your chances; being out there with someone else on your arm can do the same thing <_< Loneliness can be he!! but so can being with the wrong person so it's just a choice of which he!! you want to wait in till the right one comes along :huh: Me? I prefer loneliness- at least I'm used to it :P YMMV

I've seen similar happen before- one couple was fine together for 5 years, but were divorced on year after that :o One of my sisters discovered after living together for about a year that her hubby became a total a$$ and a liar mere days after their wedding :(