LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having trust Issues

I have so many trust issues Im afraid of talking to people sometimes. Its mainly because I would put my trus in someone to help me or I was dating someone that I really liked and they broke my trust by cheating on me or breaking up with me. I have a childs innocents as in I trust people not to take advantage of me and they do. I have Asburgers (Atleast thats what it sounds like) and I had a rough childhood. Since I was always misunderstood people made fun of me a lot and Im not sure what to do anymore. Any advice?

Be careful who you trust and what you trust them with. This doesn't mean not to trust anyone, only that like any other personality trait, trustworthiness varies in everyone ;) I have friends who I trust with my everything (including my very life) and I have friends who can't keep their mouth shut to keep any secret at all (but who are very trustworthy in other ways) :rolleyes: You have to know who you're trusting which takes time. Those who deserve your trust will prove it; those who don't will prove that too. It helps to be a skeptic like me- prove it and I'll believe it, otherwise I will remain cautious. Trust is a bit like love- you don't always know where it will be found and in whom. My most trusted friend is about as opposite of me as you can get, yet our solid mutual trust binds us together :) Trust is a bit like friendship- you have to be worth trusting to get trust in return. Trust is a bit like wisdom- in time you learn the lessons of how to deal with things so that no harm comes from it.

Thanks for the support. I just had people like family break my trust. A lot more than it should have happened. I only mentioned I have Aspergers because I never know when to trust people and when I do (not with something like this though) They would always take advantage ove me and Im not sure anymore.