LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry 24/7 leaked?

So I woke up this morning in my bed laying in a small puddle. I was wearing a dry 24/7. I have never even leaked a drop wearing one of those at night. But I guess I was sleeping on my stomach all night long because just the top front of the diaper was wet and the rest was leaking out the top.

Has anybody else had this issue? Or have a solution how to solve it? This never happened to me before I have been wearing diapers since 1995. I have leaked when wearing a cheaper lower absorbency diaper but never one of the premium diapers like this.

I was also wearing a short leg onesie.

Oh well. Thank God for a waterproof mattress pad. I bet it would have ruined the memory foam on my Sleep Number bed..lol. And that would be bad.

Lol, it is covered, and it was pointed down. But, it was weird. Never had that issue of just the front being soaked. I know diapers leak sometimes. When the "boy" flops over a leak guard the diaper turns into a spillable cup and if your sitting everything just pours out...lol.

It was just was a weird one and I thought I would share.

I get this problem a lot as a sleep on my side. I've found that adding in a small baby diaper and wrapping it around my pee pee will slow down any flooding enough so my Dry24/7 can absorb it. I still get the occasional, minor leak, but this setup has been working good for me for a month now.

• Like 1

Now I haven't had any quality diapers, except for bambino way back, but I have found that using a GoodNite has kept me from leaks. I strip off the plastic and stick it in the front or back; depending on which side I'm going to sleep. They give my regular diaper enough time to absorb the flow.

• Like 1

point it down... practice sleeping on your back...

Not possible. I am too well endowed to point it down. One slight arousal and it will hurt if it can be allowed to grow.

I've also had multiple leg fractures and knee surgeries. The only position I can sleep in without pain is on my side with my legs rotated forward so my knees aren't on top of each other. The position is called the portal.

Im 7" soft and I still point it down? Damn, how big are you?

Soft isn't when I have a problem, it's when I'm hard that it needs to be straight. Pointing it down won't allow for that. And I'm only about 6.5" when hard. Being from in the military you can't help but notice (and compare). I know that's well endowed- but you.... That's got to be too big to be comfortable at any angle.