LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Control my Vibrator from Anywhere in the World

So I just got the first ever vibrator that can be controlled from anywhere in the world, and I'm looking for a mommy/mistress who wants to control me with it. It's called the Vibease, and has bluetooth built in so that through the Vibease app, anyone I allow can not only turn it on and off, but also adjust the settings to anywhere from a low buzz to super intense vibrations.

This isn't spam! I'm sorry I posted it twice, I just didn't know which category to put it in and am really excited to find someone to play with!

Please, I was so excited to play with this with someone!!! I swear I'll prove I'm legit!

This isn't spam! I'm sorry I posted it twice, I just didn't know which category to put it in and am really excited to find someone to play with!

Please, I was so excited to play with this with someone!!! I swear I'll prove I'm legit!

Not to worry, we do get quite a bit of this type of thing that is phoney, and people jump to conclusions. Hope you find that special person.

Well the device is legit, I just ordered one...now to find the lucky lady to wear it..... Oh BOYEEEEE!

Cough. Ahem. Splutter. Cough.

Sorry, I had a bit of a cough ;)

Cough. Ahem. Splutter. Cough.

Sorry, I had a bit of a cough ;)

Well it's not like I couldn't find someone to wear it, just apparently this lady I have now isn't feeling it. So there, :P Unless you were trying to get my attention with all that coughing and you wanted to try it :huh: