LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers in college

Not exactly. But, we finally got around to writing our roommate agreement. When I brought up the topic her words were "I don't care what you do, as long as I don't have to deal with any of it. Don't touch my shit, I won't touch yours (exceptions being the tv and microwave that are hers). Text me when your boyfriend is over. He only gets two sleepovers a week". That was the entirety of the conversation.

The key to getting outed in a situation like that is to admit it and make it out like it was no big deal. The media will eventually give up on the story because it's no big deal after all.

Look at Clinton's marijuana story. He admitted it right off the bat and it probably ended up helping his favor ratings. Now look at his extra-marital affair. He denied it, and it almost got him impeached. Had he admitted it and publicly apologized to Hillary he would have still been in trouble (with her), but I highly doubt it would have gone as far as it had.

The key to getting outed in a situation like that is to admit it and make it out like it was no big deal. The media will eventually give up on the story because it's no big deal after all.

Look at Clinton's marijuana story. He admitted it right off the bat and it probably ended up helping his favor ratings. Now look at his extra-marital affair. He denied it, and it almost got him impeached. Had he admitted it and publicly apologized to Hillary he would have still been in trouble (with her), but I highly doubt it would have gone as far as it had.

It also begs the question of whether you'd want to work for anyone who has a problem with it. I'm a great employee (well, with most things anyway) and I always make lots of money for whoever I work for, which is all that should matter to them. I'm not going to support a screwy-headed company by making their money for them <_< Being TG I remember seeing where one company had one's appearance outside of the woprkplace as what it believed was an appropriate place to exercise it's authority. I was offered a position there and I would have done very well had I taken it, but I flat-out refused the offer in such a way that the conversation ended right there :ph34r:Unless I am being paid for the time, then nobody has the right to tell me what I can or cannot do during that time. Continue my hourly wage to 24/7 and you can run my life; otherwise your control ends when you stop paying me :PGet over it!