LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

boxed attends

Yeah what DD said, those things are a literal gold mine... I never sell on Ebay and not sure what it all entails to sign up for that part, but should be worth it. I am interested in what that sticker price is originally on the box, I see it but can't make out the price, And also the box is probably worth as much as the diapers so handle it with care! Best of luck, if they were smalls I would bid, but like DD...not my size.

Collectors often don't use what they collect. There's also a lot of collectors who go for the stuff that was really bad back when it was sold. The reason, they are rare and that actually makes them somehow valuable. (though why I have no idea since they are rare for a reason).

Just make sure you charge $25-30 for shipping because that'll eat into your profit major. I've sold a lot of diapers on there and it's impossible to make a profit on cheaper ones without charging actual shipping costs to the buyer. Maybe with these high end ones you can eat it and still come out good. But it'll cost $30+ to ship that almost guaranteed. Be sure to mark the description "as is" as well so you can't be held responsible for a return request or buy back as these could so easily lose value if someone tampered with them.

A couple of years ago I found an unopened package of the Blue taped, 6 tape, with waistband Attends in the blue and white package. The ones you could find in about every store back in the late 90's. I almost had a heart attack when I saw them, size large and knew how much they were worth. I could of ebayed them for 200.00 but decided to wear them up. Glad I did, because those used to be the most babyish looking and feeling adult diapers, ever, not today's low rise, snug fitting diaper. The ones back then would go to the middle of your back, be puffy and over you belly button in front, also had the same waistband of the baby Pampers of the the same era, just bigger and the scent...ooohhh the scent.