LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Made to wear Diapers for two weeks 24/7

I am but one of the newer ones who has discovered that you can wear diapers and do just about anything with nobody the wiser, and it seems you're on the way to makling that discovery for yourself :thumbsup: If it feels right for you then it probably is right for you. I know that is the conclusion I came to and I'm only self-conscious about being diapered when I use it, when I need a change, or when I'm wearing something super-thick :blush: After about 3 years of 24/7 wearing, all the rest of the time it doesn't even enter my thoughts anymore (but it's just one pleasant and satisfying thought away) :girl_happy: Of the many things I've done in my wild life, deciding to go 24/7 ranks as one of the very best. It did take quite some getting used to but when it's your calling it's the only good answer! After wifey gets home have a chat with her and see what she thinks. It seems to me that she might just find it somewhat more than acceptable :whistling:

I have to concur. My baby hubby has been in diapers 24/7 for 4 years now and I am still surprised just how easy it has been and how no one really knows other than family members. The slight added bulk from cloth diapers is unnoticable simply because it is ALWAYS there. Changing is relatively easy and we always carry a nappy bag in the car for emergencies. The most potent supporting argument is that my formerly stressed, angry and crank hubby is now happy, relaxed and at peace. And that message is repeated for a lot of other people who have very strong and powerful baby sides. When then go 24/7 suddenly the horrible ebb and flow of super-powerful drives ends and it is largely a more comfortable life.

Since I started to wear and use my diapers 24/7 I am so much at ease with myself. The diapers just become part of your life and to me I just feel normal in them, like I was always meant to be diapered. So I would say YES I agree.

• 2 months later...

It had been often a dream of mine to find someone wealthy enough to adopt me and treat me as their diapered toddler. I would be confined to only wear a T-shirt and thick disposable diapers. When it was time to go someplace I would not be allowed to wear pants over my diaper.

I would allowed to change my own diaper only when told to otherwise I would have to be changed by any person my caretaker chose.

I would only be changed into a clean diaper if completely soaked and or soiled when out in public, at home a leaky diaper would only be changed after the 2nd time I wet it after it started to leak. A messy diaper would only be changed once completely soaked.

But I knew this dream would never happen so instead I chose to put myself in diapers 24/7 and have enjoyed the past 30 years wetting and messing my diapers when ever and where ever.

• 4 weeks later...

I have to concur. My baby hubby has been in diapers 24/7 for 4 years now and I am still surprised just how easy it has been and how no one really knows other than family members. The slight added bulk from cloth diapers is unnoticable simply because it is ALWAYS there. Changing is relatively easy and we always carry a nappy bag in the car for emergencies. The most potent supporting argument is that my formerly stressed, angry and crank hubby is now happy, relaxed and at peace. And that message is repeated for a lot of other people who have very strong and powerful baby sides. When then go 24/7 suddenly the horrible ebb and flow of super-powerful drives ends and it is largely a more comfortable life.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...