LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having problems with the abena X Plus plastic backed

First off I have to wear the large size I have a 40 inch waist and the mediums are to tight and don't come up to the bellybutton like a good fitting diaper is suppose to. The problem I am running into is because of the overlapping of the tapes. The bottom tapes end up on the padded portion of the diaper and pops off as the diaper is filling up. Anyone else run into this?

Page been using a lot of duct tape. Come to think about it this last case haven't had the problem hope the other two cases are the same, maybe I had several months of bad tapes.

First off I have to wear the large size I have a 40 inch waist and the mediums are to tight and don't come up to the bellybutton like a good fitting diaper is suppose to. The problem I am running into is because of the overlapping of the tapes. The bottom tapes end up on the padded portion of the diaper and pops off as the diaper is filling up. Anyone else run into this?

Page been using a lot of duct tape. Come to think about it this last case haven't had the problem hope the other two cases are the same, maybe I had several months of bad tapes.

I get this exact same sizing problem, although I wear dry24/7. I usually just rub the tapes on really good when I put my diaper on. Sometimes they still pop off later though, but dry diapers have the two tape system so I can just retape them when needed.

I get this exact same sizing problem, although I wear dry24/7. I usually just rub the tapes on really good when I put my diaper on. Sometimes they still pop off later though, but dry diapers have the two tape system so I can just retape them when needed.

So does abena they have the two tape system but been having them pop off to so out comes the duct tape. Haven't had the problem with this last case.
  • 2 weeks later...