LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how and when did you discover that you like diapers?

Guest toddlermick

Its amazing just how many times the theme of nappy punishment creeps up in cartoons in what must be with completely non AB/DL intention.

The most famous one being the Tom and Jerry classic.

Watching that always gave me the nervous excited feeling as a child

Even though I don't know you, I think it's a safe bet you might have become ABDL anyway. For me, there were influences other than comics (as I've already said, TV and simple proximity to diapers were huge ones). Were it not for the comic you mention, perhaps a family member in diapers might have been a trigger. Or a child in your neighborhood.

I had a lot of dreams about me wearing diapers, all my childhood till now (im 21) Im a very fetisist person, i like bdsm and pet play and im not a person with a lot of taboos, not sure why i had a huge taboo about this but the curiosity was killing me, so like 2 months ago i tried my first diaper. Years and years thinking about it, and its awesome.

I think I bought my first pack of adult diapers about 2009, although I had been wanting to try wearing and wetting diapers for a while before I finally worked up enough courage to go into a drug store and buy some. I had a feeling from the first time I read the term "diaper lover" on WetSet or PeeSearch that I was one. I suspect most members of this site know well the thrill of making that first purchase or taking that first diaper from someone else's pack. It's a watershed event in one's life, the beginning of a major change in personal habits. Right away I enjoyed the feel of a diaper between my thighs, swaddling my crotch; I enjoyed wetting it and feeling how soft and squishy it felt when full; I got aroused by wearing a diaper and often masturbated in my wet diaper. I was hooked! I now wear a diaper most days and most nights. I took off my soaked overnight diaper this morning, used a pullup until it began to leak, and then put on a taped brief, which I'm wearing right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm.. Not long after I was potty trained, after all it was never "My" idea. I'd have to say I was sure I liked them when I was about 5-7 (Literally shortly after potty training as I was hard to train and still had "Accidents" til I was 5), My mother, sister and I took the Greyhound (Bus) to Boise Idaho to visit my aunt and uncle, my cousin, was about 3-4 at the time and still in diapers and I was his "Roomate" for the vacation. Seeing him get his diaper changed got me to thinking that I wanted one on too. A day or so later I worked up the courage to sneak one while everyone was out back in the yard enjoying the sun. The part of my "Plan" that didn't go so well is that I not only put one on, but used it. So what to do to hide the evidence?, An idea only a kid could come up with, I tried to flush it down the toilet . Needless to say it clogged it.

Growing up I was toilet trained day and night long before I can remember. Yet my first vivid memory is having my diaper changed on a blanket on a lawn at Renaissance Pleasure Faire Memorial Day Sunday 1998, a few weeks before I turned 4. Later that summer I remember being diapered during other trips. Like my older sister I had a tiny over-active bladder. Mom always nicely asked us to wear what she called "Just-in-Case" diapers.

For me it was on a warm summer day back some 45 years ago, I saw 2 boys around my age than wearing nothing but a Pampers with tapes. I believe it must have been around the time when Pampers was coming out with tapes on their diapers and the new larger toddler size.

I remember wishing I could get some of those, and when we returned home I checked the new box of Pampers mother had purchased and they did not have tapes on them.

So I was stuck wearing plastic pants over my diaper for another year or two until all Pampers came with tapes, this made things easier for mother and me.

It was also at this time I decided to do my very best to stay in diapers for as long as I could, I would have wetting