LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Got to say that the people dissing Depends are not understanding it is a low to medium absorbancy diaper. There is a reason it is the #1 adult diaper in North America, it is slim and absorbs enough for a large percentage of the population who are incontinent. For finding that part of the market Depends should be commended.

the diaper started leaking like a noodle strainer on the first mild wetting.... than as if on cue the tapes just let go....and the diaper fell off... the whole bag of diapers were like that!

The visual on this is quite comical......almost like a self changing diaper! The "tape sensors' sense the diaper is getting heavy / full via the increased stress on them and automatically let go in order to facilitate a quick change! :roflmao:

Just hope your not female in a dress or wearing loose shorts and shopping when this happens and the thing lets go and hits the floor with a {{{{plop}}} :blush: or end up falling down your pants leg...I mean sheesh....

Thats a pretty bad diaper...UGH. I'll stay away from those...spend my funds on something more reliable. :thumbsup:

Got to say that the people dissing Depends are not understanding it is a low to medium absorbancy diaper. There is a reason it is the #1 adult diaper in North America, it is slim and absorbs enough for a large percentage of the population who are incontinent. For finding that part of the market Depends should be commended.

First, I would like to buy a bottle of water for $1.00. They say it's spring water that has added vitamins so it must be worth it right?

Next, I have to say Depends is also a number one seller because a lot of people don't know what they want unless someone tells them. All they do know what they want is cheap, and now. Depends made their diapers extremely cheap and stocked every store they could with them too. Next their marketing said it's what the people want. Enough said.