LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting thinner...

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice for an exercise I've been doing, and plan to continue throughout the year in 2015. I just recently bought a new exercise bike for me and my sister with a fan in the front instead of the big weighted wheel like our old one. It has the function of the two arms swinging in tandem with the pedaling, which is why I bought it, since that motion will give a better workout than just having your arms on a set of handlebars. Anyway, time to get myself back on topic. Since putting the bike together, I've started riding 2 miles a day, with the following times.

-Day 1 - 10:00 minutes

-Day 2 - 8:55 minutes

-Day 3 - 8:25 minutes

-Day 4 - 7:45 minutes (Today)

I would say just to watch that you are not over working yourself, which could cause you to not be able to keep the 2 miles up every day. What you can do is keep it around 8 minutes the next day and if you feel less sore then the previous day after doing the same thing, then try to push yourself further. That way you keep yourself from over exerting yourself, but can push yourself farther, just at a bit more steady pace that will take you a bit longer in the short term, but probably be better in the long term.

As others mentioned, be careful about overworking and potential injury. I've put on a few pounds from the holidays and cold weather. Over the summer and fall, I went walking- started off with almost half a mile and ended up comfortably walking 2-3 miles a day. My problem, aside from a rampant sweet tooth, is I'm horrible with exercise. I'm quite good at procrastinating though. 8D

As others mentioned, be careful about overworking and potential injury. I've put on a few pounds from the holidays and cold weather. Over the summer and fall, I went walking- started off with almost half a mile and ended up comfortably walking 2-3 miles a day. My problem, aside from a rampant sweet tooth, is I'm horrible with exercise. I'm quite good at procrastinating though. 8D

I'm good (or bad) with those things too. I'm trying to break myself of those habits. One thing I see as a positive is that I haven't gotten fast food once this week, when normally I would probably have gotten it at least twice by now.

Idontkn0w- that still counts as a step to being healthier. :)

I've done fairly well staying away from junk sweets- aside from Christmas cookies, pie, and Christmas chocolates lol. My undoing has been Starbuks. Been there every day this week. And last week. I get those frap drinks- good on the taste buds, nit so much on the hips xD

• 1 month later...

I just did 30 minutes on the bike, and rode about 7 & 2/3 miles. Then I did 3 sets of 10 reps with my Curl bar doing bicep curls. I then did 3 sets of 10 reps on my home gym using the lat bar pulling it down to my chest using 4 plates of weight (I don't remember how much that is exactly). I'm kinda tired now.

• 3 weeks later...

This week I'm going for 30 minutes on the bike every weekday, and just finished tonight's ride. Stats wound up being 7.65 miles, at around 15 mph, and burning a whopping 142 calories. Although, according to this http://www.prohealth.com/weightloss/tools/exercise/calculator2_2.cfm, I've burned around 477 calories. I'm not sure which to trust.

• 3 months later...

I've joined a Planet Fitness "gym" about two months ago. I am now down to about 205 pounds, with a goal of getting down to 175 pounds. I am going 4 days a week, and resting on the other days. Tonight was Leg day, and here is what I did.

1) Leg Press- 3X10 @ 360, 2X10 @ 410

2) Calf Extensions- 3X10 @ 200, 2X10 @ 300

3) Leg Extensions- 3X10 @ 130, 2X10 @ 150

• Like 1

I've joined a Planet Fitness "gym" about two months ago. I am now down to about 205 pounds, with a goal of getting down to 175 pounds. I am going 4 days a week, and resting on the other days. Tonight was Leg day, and here is what I did.