LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Time, how time has flown... Thoughts on my AB life

Always been a DL, but there is a bit more AB in me over the years. I'm more of a kid than baby, but I still like to sneak a pacifier or baby bottle sometimes (like real kids tend to do)

It's kind of hard for me to believe that I have been on-line here and other places since around the year 2000 :o But harder still is thinking back to when it all started back when I was 5-6, that would be around 1965 to 1966-ish. Thats a long time to have to live with something like this with out much of an outlet, much less having anyone to TALK to about it :blush: Thats why the last 14 years have been so much more ....interesting ;)

I'm a D/L, but, like Mike above, I am more a 'big kid'. I have my toys and such, love my training pants and 'kid like' clothes etc. Gotta love those diapers as well ;) As I get older (((((shudder)))))....I don't know, I seem to just get crankier. Don't like having to deal with 'stuff' anymore and would rather just be left alone and not bothered by anyone....and I find that I have a very low tolerance for loud ,ugly,annoying NOISE! I prefer peace and quiet, and finding that here in this HUGE city is becoming more and more difficult. I can't wait to be able to move somewhere else where it's QUIET all the time...some place like the mountains or such..I don't know or care much, I just want to GO!

As for 'special people' I too met and went out with a special AB lil girl for a while, and though it was a long distance thing, I still found it amazingly satisfying to have someone like that whom I truly enjoyed being with, and felt miserable when we had to part, and over joyed again when we got together :D Oh to find such a person once again. :(

I gave up looking a long time ago...along with dating, I just go to work and come home...occasionally venturing out to shop (yuck) and thats lasted for 10 years, so if there is someone out there, they must be hiding :P

AH! well, I'm pretty much a loner anyways...always have been, and probably always will be.... So I don't worry about it....never have anyways.

I have my things I do, clubs and organizations I do things with, work....hobbies...watch amazing sunsets and be thankful for the free gift of such :) and just be amazed in general at everything around me thats part of everyday life...and the best part...it's all FREE! my favorite price! :thumbsup: