LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Times for Incontinence

Mine varies but much more rapidly, like daily. It used to change even more rapidly, but with my relaxed attitude toward wetting now this is what it has settled down to. The worst days are not as bad as before and the good days are more manageable too ;) I can find no correlation with anything else either, I just go with what I feel in the morning in choosing what to wear, and keep a change always at the ready should things take a turn for the worse as the day goes on :whistling:

• Like 1

Agree, make sure your healthy, liver and kidney functions are normal and no signs of bladder nasties. After that, I a wet diaper is what you've got to deal with, get on with your life and enjoy that squishy feeling.

Incontinence can be a bugger to deal with but once you get the management right you'll be fine. For me it's alcohol and caffeine that puts me into overdrive.

Agree, make sure your healthy, liver and kidney functions are normal and no signs of bladder nasties. After that, I a wet diaper is what you've got to deal with, get on with your life and enjoy that squishy feeling.

Incontinence can be a bugger to deal with but once you get the management right you'll be fine. For me it's alcohol and caffeine that puts me into overdrive.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not incontinent (most of the time, butthatsanothermatter), but I feel for you guys who are. That being said, I don't think I could make it through the day without caffeine. x-x

me neither. Both my continence nurse and my urologist were concerned at the amount of coffee I drink and advised me to switch to decaf. Yeah right it's like drinking mud. It made little or no difference to my incontinence.

I also very much enjoy and continue to drink both coffee and beer. I've tried going without them, but it didn't eliminate the incontinence. So if I have to wear a diaper anyway, I figure I might as well ejoy the things I like. With coffee and beer, I maybe use one diaper per day more than I would if I abstained.

From what I've been able to research, coffee on its own is not enough to actually cause incontinence. Yes it is an irritant, and can make incontinence worse, but what I don't get is why so many urologists think eliminating coffee would "cure" someone of their incontinence. It simply doesn't add up.