LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying Diapers for the First Time

My first diaper buying experience was buying some maximum protection Depends from CVS. Looking at the products in the incontinent isle was much more difficult for me than actually buying the diapers. I would pass though the isle and quickly glance at all the products trying to pick one. After awhile I just gave in and picked out my diapers. Once I got to the register I was pretty cool, I usually make conversation with the person as well. It's funny, I am more open to talking when I am nervous.

Omg it was the best day of my life!!! I peed and pooped constantly, and changed myself every 3 hours or so.

Now I'm in collage and I still wear diapers 24/7 and am proud of it. I just wet myself as I wrote this last sentence so I have to go change now. Bye!!!

I just bought my first today!! My boyfriend is out of town this week on a business trip. I went to Target (had other things to purchase) and got the guts to FINALLY buy a pack! I had no idea where to begin, so I bought the cheapest I could find ($8.99 for 18 didn't seem too bad!) I sped home and immediately put one on and chugged water! I figured...since I'm on a roll, may as well wear them in public, too! I went to the bank while diapered. Although a quick trip, I was/am proud of myself. I'm now down to 15 diapers to use in 1.5 days!

I had a few firsts. The first time ever buying something to wet were pull-ups. Not exactly a diaper but my intentions were the same. I got my drivers license at 16 1/2; had the pull-ups before 17. My parents and sister had gone away for some reason or other. I waited a safe amount of time after they left, then scooped up the keys to Mom's Taurus and headed to the supermarket the next town over. My reason for buying the pull-ups was that I needed *something* and I had actually clipped a coupon from the newspaper a few weeks earlier. This was important because I never had a job and was flat broke.

• 3 weeks later...

My first time buying adult diapers was at a local drug store I was nervous and shaky and I was glad I went through with buying adult diapers Before that I probably would of had trouble with being seen buying adult diapers but I was totally proud of myself :)

• 2 weeks later...

My first purchase was online, and the mailman who handed me the package at my door - which, iirc, had "diapers" written in the description box - gave me a very belittling look. Since then I've bought them in stores, and I've gotten the shakes, felt embarrassed, and all the rest of it. But practice makes it easier. Since then I've taken to just buying them in stores, because the rush of purchasing them is part of the fun. I like scoping out a pharmacy or a store, and visiting it every few weeks to look at the stock, finger the package I want... and then I drop by 15 minutes before they close to make my purchase. I guess for me, the build up is one of the best parts.

I just wish I had bought them in my teens rather than waiting until my mid 20s. I think I was so caught up with girls in high school that I forgot all about diapers, but I'd like to have memories of saving up allowance to buy a bag for myself, in person, with sweaty hands and some silly excuse.

• 4 weeks later...

The first adult diapers I bought were a sample pack of Depend pull-ups. I waited till my roommate was away for the weekend, then literally spent that entire night wearing and wetting. The sensations were indescribable. The next day I went to buy "real" diapers...then chickened out, and it took another month to muster up the courage. My first "real" diapers were Depends as well.

I mainly buy my diapers in person, since it's both empowering and arousing. But I order Tena Slip Maxis online.

Wow, I was a bundle of nerves. My first pack was From my local thrift store, they were a impulse buy, $2.99 for a pack of 12. Had the money, knew that nobody would be home. So I snatched them up. It's amazing how quickly paranoid and jittery I got. Think I was 14.

I remember my first time. I was 15 riding my bike to the local pharmacy. I purchased a pack of attends ( remember the good old ones with the blue tapes). Anyway I was nervious, but it wasn't that bad. The tricky part was riding home for a mile. I was afraid I might run into someone

My first time buying was my freshman year of college. My roommate was gone for the weekend so Friday night I drove 45 minutes to another town and went to a CVS at like 11:45pm (the store closed at midnight so it was empty). I went to the incontinence aisle and grabbed a pack of the Depends Maximum Protection briefs. I went to checkout at the pharmacy and the pharmacist was in her late 20's and was really attractive. When I put the diapers on the counter she started smiling and asked if that was all I needed. Before I went into the store I debated on whether or not to get baby wipes (I wanted to see if I remembered the smell) so before she rung me up I told her I needed to grab one more thing and walked to the baby aisle and grabbed some Pampers wipes with the 'fresh baby' scent. I brought back the wipes and set it on the counter and was a nervous wreck (my hands and voice were shaking) and she laughed and said, "Good thing you got these things before you went to bed".

• 3 months later...