LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tattoo

Been thinking about getting tattoos for years, but the only thing keeping me from doing it is, well, why do it?

Its there for life so it should be something meaningful and nice, not just a butterfly or some skull from a tattoo catalog, but rather something more unique..

and then its the placement

I don't want a tramp-stamp, but I don't really want it on my stomach either

i have a tattoo that most people assume is because i am a nerdy guy (True but not the main point) but in reality it is for the meaning behind it. it was very personal to me and i got it in a spot where i would see it daily to remind me where i came from and where i am going.

i will get a tattoo on my right calf is where i want my first one done. The only thing stopping me is the money. it is going to cost some money most tattoo artist in my area is around a $99 hr though, but the tat i want is going to be cool. the only thing you have to remember is never get a girls name and that about it.

When considering a tattoo, It would have to really mean something to me. Something that is so integral to my personality or something I support that I wouldn't mind, nay, would be proud to display somewhere on my body. I would design it myself and get a temporary painted tattoo of it to wear for several months. At the end of this trial period I feel I would be able to make a well educated decision as to get it permanently etched into my skin or not. In the end I would get the tattoo because it means something to me, not everyone else.

I don't have tattoos, I have scars from some of my experiences so far. As for a buying addiction, mine is probably houses. I have 3 now. You can buy what you want with your money, just don't complain about money afterwards. If you can afford a tattoo, I'll assume you've got all the other bases (house, car, education, food, insurance, etc.) covered.

• Like 1