LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

soo many pics of..

2sail2

Are these on fetishy model sites or just...random pics of "teen girl in diapers" on a google search? I prefer to see guys in diapers since I'm gay...so I'm gonna forgo my own investigation :P I'm gonna assume fetishy model sites that just assume they're catering appropriately to their target audience and using pullups since they're more widely known about as compared to actual ABDL products :P

• Like 1

Are these on fetishy model sites or just...random pics of "teen girl in diapers" on a google search? I prefer to see guys in diapers since I'm gay...so I'm gonna forgo my own investigation :P I'm gonna assume fetishy model sites that just assume they're catering appropriately to their target audience and using pullups since they're more widely known about as compared to actual ABDL products :P

I noticed a discussion on the news the other day about older kids wearing nappies (diapers), one of the commentators pointed out that a head teacher of 'X' school had told her there was at least 8 kids still in nappies at the age of 7.

There is a sorority where I live where a part of the hazing process is that the pledges have to wear pull ups/ goodnights the entire pledge process. It's a good laugh to see them running around campus while trying to cover up their pull ups. lol

Actually I think it does- in the long run. As those teens grow into adults they will be much more open to adults wearing diapers than the previous generations which were told diapers are unacceptable for anyone at most any age.

This is how most of our social advances have come about. Get the younger generations to be more accepting and wait for the older, less flexible, generations die out. It doesn't do much good for us right now, but the future does look better.