LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost all hope for the World

I get down because I care so much about what happens to the world as well. I get fed up with friends not caring and the stupid things that come out of their mouths because they only think of themselves.

Ok 10,000 out of how many total people eligible to vote?

Those are aggregate results from many locals polls to make up a riding.

My example is one of a local poll, and it is typical.

Look up the results of just your neighborhood, you will be surprised how few votes would change the result.

The parties know this info and work very hard using it to influence the results.

That's why they will drive you to the polling station if you say you will vote for their candidate.

Just a couple more votes and they will win.

Well said. Communism is actually a good system so long as the people at the top are not crooked and keep everyone below them in line too. Unfortunately absolute power corrupts absolutely and turned those leaders into really big bullies. Look at Putin, he's no exception.

The ideal government is a Benevolent Dictatorship, but very few humans are (or have ever been) truly well qualified to hold that kind of position :whistling: I vote mostly for the cathartic effect. I almost never like any of my choices but doing something always seems to make me feel better than doing nothing, so I vote ;) IIRC, a local race I voted in two years ago was decided on just 38 votes. Not a big office for the candidates, but just 20 people acting differently could have changed the outcome (19 switched votes plus on more to break the tie). Again IIRC, there's about 5000 people in this local district and only 10-15% of us bother to vote :(

According to wikipedia a 10,000 majority with an electorate of 76,000 and that was for the MP in that area. I don't live there now though, I've moved to another deeply conservative part of England the has NEVER been anything except conservative... My new constituency also has roughly 76,000 potential voters and a majority of 17,000. So you can tell me my vote can change things all you like, but it unless the local conservative gets outted as a murderer or something, things aren't going to change anytime soon...