LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

gamers ? wearing while playing ?

If I'm going to be playing for more than three or four hours, usually insert a catheter and will break out the abena l-4 and a abrilet maxi stuffer. I notice that I tend to drink more while gaming which is weird seeing that I'm not even moving out of my seat. If we're playing the wii make more sense. Not the case here. The longest have played cathed and diapered was 48 hours and was in a fabine diaper. If they weren't so expensive would buy more!

I am a gamer, and I have worn diapers while gaming but I won't wear specifically because I am doing a long gaming session. They are both part of my life and sometimes I do them at the same time. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a casual gamer when time permits. Mostly prefer RPG's and zombie-related games like Left4Dead and Resident Evil... and when playing online, it pays to be diapered so you don't have to step out in the middle of a campaign!

Tonight im grinding resouces in Age of Conan. So the dresscode is a L-4 with two Abrilet Stuffers. I have two 40oz steel reserves + Thick Diapers + Age of Conan + 18FR Catheter = Lots of time infront of the computer without a bathroom break.