LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers in the pool

I lived in Gainesville, FL for many years and the beach is an hour and a half away. So pools are good to have around. And now that I live close to the water I still want a pool. Salt water just isn't refreshing sometimes.

I put in custom pools many years ago, and I do see Brian's point on the water tables. But it wasn't something we ever dealt with up here in Ohio. We commonly drained in ground pools to do repairs and replace liners and such. We set out pools with a kinda cement substance called vermiculite, which would have really sucked down in the south, but worked well up here a bit further north. Damn I used to hate that job, it was the worst part, but meant we were almost done with the pool, thus big paycheck, and Bikini babes. :)

Mine was just a thin concrete shell with a vinyl liner (came with the house). I live almost 1.5 hours from the ocean too, so I hardly ever have the time to go there. Not to mention our problems with sharks, jellyfish, and now tiger fish too, I'd rather not go in it at all, especially since swimming in salt water is not very pleasant to begin with. Unfortunately my liner kept leaking and it was open to a near by pine tree (needles galore, uuugh). It was going to cost me more to fix it all than to replace it too, so I instead ripped out the sides and brought in a bunch of dirt.

I like to wear diapers in the pool and have done it many times at hotels and I have never had one explode.Thick diapers like Bambinos or M4s get huge and everyone notices when you get out and have a huge butt and dripping water. I really don't care and do it anyway. If you don't want anyone to know use a cheep thin diaper like depends.