LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly Lost All Control

over the last week i have suddenly lost all controll over my bladder and i do not know when i am pooping and when i wet myself i do not know what has happened. i bought byself some tena diapers the other day these seem to keep me protected.

i need some help on what has happened.

I had them tell me I had IBS but in reality it was tumors on bowell.

Get to the doctor NOW!

over the last week i have suddenly lost all controll over my bladder and i do not know when i am pooping and when i wet myself i do not know what has happened. i bought byself some tena diapers the other day these seem to keep me protected.

i need some help on what has happened.

had some checks and doctor says everything is fine apart from the fact that i have torn the muscles that control my bladder and bowl. i will have to wear diapers untill they fix themselvs. i will appreciate any tips you can give me regarding wearing diapers.

Guest diamondback688

well...since the doctor said you would have to wear diapers, you might be able to get your insurance to pay for them, so in that case, i would order molicare or abena off of the internet...if you can get your insurance to pay for them and you are willing to buy from the drug store and you dont want something really bulky, then i would just stick to depends...

had some checks and doctor says everything is fine apart from the fact that i have torn the muscles that control my bladder and bowl. i will have to wear diapers untill they fix themselvs. i will appreciate any tips you can give me regarding wearing diapers.

If you dotor stated a torn muscle will heal itself it is time to find a new doctor or you will have no bladder or bowel control for the rest of your naturual life. Once you have bowel control something magor has to go wrong for you the loss control. You could be on your death bed right now and all you are worried about is free diapers. Once you are hospitalized or in a hospise you will get all your diaper paid of for the remaining part of your life.

i have got the torn muscles due to a motor bike accident. it is nothing life threatining as i have had it checked by four doctors and a nurse at the hospital.

You just had a motorbike accident, but that's not important to the discussion of why you've suddenly lost control?

Methinks you best do some research into torn muscles...they may need some help healing -- I mean it's a great excuse when somebody finds out you are wearing padding, but you may not want to HAVE to wear padding constantly...

Sounds all a bit fishy to me. Some people will say anything on these boards. Some people just want attention and some people just want to live in a fantasy that they really are incont or whatever. Don't give people too much worry. Maybe I'm wrong about it maybe I'm right but if you don't know someone then there is no point in worrying about it.

i have got the torn muscles due to a motor bike accident. it is nothing life threatining as i have had it checked by four doctors and a nurse at the hospital.

Stop looking at this board and look up torn muscles on the internet. They will not just heal by themself. If you don't get true medical help have fun wetting and messing yourself 24/7. Just enjoy the fun of poop or pee running down your leg while you are out because your diaper leaked. Or waking up with poop leaking out your diaper, if you have no choice you learn to deal with it but if you don't have it just have fun wetting and messing when you want to. People accept an infant or toddler with wet / poopy pant but adults are a different story.

You just had a motorbike accident, but that's not important to the discussion of why you've suddenly lost control?

Methinks you best do some research into torn muscles...they may need some help healing -- I mean it's a great excuse when somebody finds out you are wearing padding, but you may not want to HAVE to wear padding constantly...

OK, I did some research. See

http://www.urologyhealth.org/adult/index.c...03&topic=36

to find out why this is going to need medical treatment...it won't go away on it's own. You also need to consider the possibility of a UTI, given that the symptoms weren't immediate.

Dill Pickle...

• 2 weeks later...

That's good news :thumbsup: and we thank God it wasn't more serious.

Now please tell us what you were doing that tore that mucsle?

Stay Pampered (and we mean it!)

SoCalAB

Leather Jackets and diapers sound like a good combo :P

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

Oh My Goodness, this original post isn't worth the effort. He tore muscles that cause him to be incontinent both Bowel and Bladder, PLLLEEEEAAASE!!! thats just plain retarded. The two are in no way connected, and such Blunt force trama, would have put him in the hospital for weeks...Not just ...opppss whats wrong I can't control myself.

No Doctor would have just sent him on his marry way! Try again!

It's one thing to ask a serious question, and quite another to start a fictious story...how stupid do you think we are? ( No offense to those who have since replied with help)

Guest diamondback688

i didnt think about it...i really shoulda, because both of my paents are nurses and see things like this all the time...