LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Florida Babies!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm north of St Augustine and south of Jacksonville. It would be cool to have a get-together at WDW!

Hey ive been posting on this part of the forumn for a long time looking to meet up with someone and i just moved to Sarasota and im wondering if theres anyone near there guy or girl its all good doesnt matter much to me message me back thanks :-D
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i live in tampa,fl would like to meet others that r into ab/dl have been looking to meet ppl that r into ab/dl since 1996 with no luck in meeeting anyone face to face has of yet

• 1 month later...

Gosh, all these Orlando area people, who knew! Makes me wonder if there have been times when I've been at the store buying diaper supplies there might have been other AB/DL 's in there too! Has noone ever tried to arrange a get together or meeting, anything like that? With all the themeparks and stuff here that might be kinda fun.

Hi im sweet_baby_stephen ,and i livein the cocoa beach areatoo i moved here8 months ago from maryland loveithere anyab/dl galsorguys want to atleast meet hopefully more as ab/dl friends,etc..please get in touch withme at sweet_baby_stephen@yahoo.com and ,im on yahoomessinger ok ,im 39 brhr,hazleyes 186lbs wwear large size plasticpants mostly and 5'9" tall.lets meet ok emailme ok the states notthatbig someof us should meet why not?????????? bye ,stephen :)

• 1 month later...

Hello im from daytona beach and my name is kevin, ive been a dl for 11 years now and i love it. right now im looking for ab/dl friends to hang out with in real life. i find that things are more enjoyable when you have friends to support you and that think the same so i am looking to make friends that are into this in florida. send me a message if you would like to talk and be friends

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i live in tampa, have been looking for playmate for the last 10 years with no luck in meeting any one face to face as of yet i am also listed on diapermates.com as dlab36 would someone please take a look at my ad tell me whats wrong with ad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I live in Orlando but I refuse to meet anyone who has to revert to using cap locks and bold lettering to hit on someone else. It doesn't make you look attractive on paper, frankly you scare me.

I'm looking for mature DL friends in Orlando. Ones without the A/S/L nonsense who just like to go out to eat, prefereibly ones who use discretion and are down to earth. I'm taken, 9 years this august. If you're looking for a date, don't bother.

Since we're on a board, I won't spam with my email, you already know you can PM me.

I live in the Melbourne area. I make it to Orlando a couple times every few months. I to am spoken for, so I am also looking to meet others who enjoy wearing and are not about drawing attention to themselves when they do. Talk to you later.

K

Guest refridginator

oh wow way to revive a 1 1/2 year old dead thread, i was hoping to see some recent posts here from around my area haha. so is anyone here in the panhandle? i doubt anyone's near this small town.