LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Florida Babies!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ive been posting on this part of the forumn for a long time looking to meet up with someone and i just moved to Sarasota and im wondering if theres anyone near there guy or girl its all good doesnt matter much to me message me back thanks :-D

Hi

I would not mind to meet

babytoddler1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey ive been posting on this part of the forumn for a long time looking to meet up with someone and i just moved to Sarasota and im wondering if theres anyone near there guy or girl its all good doesnt matter much to me message me back thanks :-D

i live in sarasota. right near the stickney point bridge.

• 2 weeks later...

West Palm Beach ere.. travel to the west coast sometimes. :)

so fla daddy i live in west palm area too. lakeworth on lantana rd and jog would love to chat with you it is nice to know there are other diaper lovers in the west palm area if you want to chat email me at

nascarnut_1224@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...

Any Diapered Babies In Orlando????? I Would Love To Meet You!

Dear wetdiaperss i'm in cocoabeach an hour from you I DO WANT TO MEET YOU DON'T HAVE ANY DLFRIENDS DOWN HERE JUST MOVED HERE FROM MARYLAND,CAN WE MEET?I'M 5'9'TALL,BRHRHZLEYES.185LBS BEEN WEARING FOR A WHILE NOW,WEAR LARGE SIZE SOFT VYNAL PLASTICPANTS WITH DIAPERS MOSTLY WEAR JUST PLASTICPANTS FOR COMFORT WITH BABY POWDER ON MY BOTTOM,LETS MEET WHY NOT I'M STRAIGHT BUT CAN BE BI CURIOUS IF YOU'RE INTO THAT??DON'T KNOW BUT PLEASE REPLY TO ME AT sweet_baby_stephen@yahoo.com ok thanks,your hopeful new dl friend in plasticpants[i have many pairs so if you want you can try on a pair ok??NO PROBLEM and byr for now,stephen

I live in Orlando but I refuse to meet anyone who has to revert to using cap locks and bold lettering to hit on someone else. It doesn't make you look attractive on paper, frankly you scare me.

I'm looking for mature DL friends in Orlando. Ones without the A/S/L nonsense who just like to go out to eat, prefereibly ones who use discretion and are down to earth. I'm taken, 9 years this august. If you're looking for a date, don't bother.

Since we're on a board, I won't spam with my email, you already know you can PM me.

I live in Savannah GA, and visit Orlando frequently for work. I have a business trip coming up and may be there in Orlando the last week in August.

I am not looking for a relationship, as I am happily married, but alas, I am a closet DL, not even my wife knows. I have DL feelings since I was a child, but rarely acted on them. I am a straight white male. I may be interested in meeting for dinner or such during my week there. I have never actually met a ABDL, and I figure it would be interesting. I'm not looking for physical encounter either. Being closet, discretion is important.

Let me know, you can contact me at boatingfoolinsav@yahoo.com

Joseph

Hi, I've just posted a personal add and thought it would be a good idea to post it here as well.

Username: Pappa_ash

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 6 FT 3 IN (191cm)

Body Type: A little extra weight

Astrological Sign: Leo

Diaper Status: I Change Diapers

I Am Seeking: A Baby to Care For

Hobbies: Movies, music

What I'm looking for:

I am looking for a woman (real women 18+) who seeks to be treated like a child. Your build and age (as long as you’re 18+) matter not to me because I will dictate how old you are. I may be young (23) but I assure you that I have a firm hand. I will reward and spoil my sweetheart and throw a brat over my knee without a moments notice. You will find that I have a strong constitution and will change you regardless of what waits inside of your diaper. I strongly believe in safe words which we can discuss over coffee before we begin. I am not a pro and do not charge. I am not shure if I'm looking for a long term relationship but it is not out of the question (for people my age). If you do choose to play with me then know that you will be my one and only baby untill you are no longer interested. Furthermore if you are not looking for sexual contact of any sort I will fully respect that. Drop me a line if you are interested.

A little about me:

I love movies though I am some what of a movie snob, although I always give comedy movies a chance. I read when I can find the time. Neil Gaiman and Hunter S. Thompson are my favorite authors. I try to maintain a connection to the wild so I like to hike when I get the chance. I am Wiccan in faith although I don’t consider myself to be a hardcore hippy. I am accepting of all religions (though I don’t believe in “the devil

• 3 weeks later...

I live in Orlando but I refuse to meet anyone who has to revert to using cap locks and bold lettering to hit on someone else. It doesn't make you look attractive on paper, frankly you scare me.

I'm looking for mature DL friends in Orlando. Ones without the A/S/L nonsense who just like to go out to eat, prefereibly ones who use discretion and are down to earth. I'm taken, 9 years this august. If you're looking for a date, don't bother.

Since we're on a board, I won't spam with my email, you already know you can PM me.

Hello Rosie, i've been here on this site for years, I don't post much, but I do come here often to see updates, & occasionally chat. I've been married for 13 years to a wonderful woman, so i'm not looking for anyone, my point is, I would like to meet other people "into" this fetish just for intelligent conversations about this choice of lifestyle (choice for me that is), & just to be social. My wife is cool with my diapers but doesn't participate in wearing. Anyway, i'm just looking to meet discreet diaper lovers in the area.

Hello Orlando AB/DLs, my name is Ash. Im a 23 year old student living in the area. As far as diaper related stuff is concerned I am a Daddy. Good to know that there is quite a number of "My kind" in the area. I think I would be fun to get togather with some of you folks for dinner. Who knows, perhaps a monthly Orlando area AB/DL outing. No pressure for any kind of after party involed. Just a night of AB/DL fellowship. B)

Where is everyone in Florida? Been tryin to meet other ab/dl's for years & nobody seems to "step out". I live on the East coast, Cocoa, across the water from where they launch the shuttle. Would just like to meet other friends that can relate to diapers!

Hello Orlando AB/DLs, my name is Ash. Im a 23 year old student living in the area. As far as diaper related stuff is concerned I am a Daddy. Good to know that there is quite a number of "My kind" in the area. I think I would be fun to get togather with some of you folks for dinner. Who knows, perhaps a monthly Orlando area AB/DL outing. No pressure for any kind of after party involed. Just a night of AB/DL fellowship. B)

Hello Ash, you know , all of us getting together isn't a bad idea, I think it would be great if all of us in thearea could meet up for dinner one night. A social gathering if you will. There's lots of people wishing to meet other ab/dl's, & always talk of meeting, but this would be the best opportunity. Think about it, no one would have to be nervous or apprehensive about "meeting" anyone 'one on one'. If we're all having dinner in a public restaurant, we'd all be together in a populated area. I think this would help quell fears about meeting strangers from the internet. If someone could orchestrate this meeting, i'd be up for it! We could have a general concensus on where to meet and/or eat. Whaddya think FL diaper lovers?