LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing and mowing.

I have done something similar to this. When I lived with my parents, they have a big tractor and about 4 acres of cared for grass. I took a nice two quart coffee enema and put in a plug. Taped on a abena x-plus diaper when they were still called a x-plus, plastic pants and ventured out to the lawn. About thirty minutes was all my bowels could withstand before it leaked out around the plug. The best part was because of the plug, it didn't just gush out and overload the diaper. It was about 3 hrs between mowing and emptying the bagger. The diaper was fully soaked, I wet it twice and it leaked into the plastic pants. Best filling and feeling ever.

Nice to know i wasn't the only one. I had a push mower and it normally took me an hour or so to mow the lawn. I had this thing going where I would put in a laxative and challenge myself to mow the lawn before I shit myself in my diaper. If I succeed, then I could enjoy the diaper in my room. If I 'failed' then I got to enjoy the messy diaper while doing the yard work. Win-Win

• Like 1

i love being diapered while out on a boat. i have a 12ft aluminum boat with a trolling motor and if im going out by myself or with my fiance, im always diapered. Plus, its nice to jump off the side and let the diaper swell up and then get back in and enjoy the "Bulk"

I have to mow my yard today. Granted I have a walk behind mower but none the less, I shall do it diapered. The fiber thing hasn't really been working for me but today I started on citricel. Let's see how it works in a few days

I really don't try to stay in one too long, but sometimes it just feels so right and I can't help but not change. Needless to say I hate rashes too! I'm with you on that one!