LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Black Sheep

i agree with wakko. you being hard on yourself creates more negitivity which leads to being even more hard on yourself. you need to make a positive list thus creating more positive and leads to EVEN more positives.

you are a unique individual and the positive list will help you see that.

I'm the black sheep of the family too. But I don't care :P When someone needs those things which I do or know well, they come to me anyway, for oddities have their own special kind of value not found in normality :rolleyes: I refuse to conform to standards I don't agree with which makes me stronger as a person even if it alienates some lesser people in the process. I don't give a hoot; you take me as I am or you don't. I know my worth and I know that I don't miss anything worthwhile when someone can't see past my foibles to my real worth. Their loss, not mine B)

ive been considering myself to be the black sheep of the family too, never been able to hold a job, been on ssdi, trying to get off of it and had to swallow my pride to break down and ask an agency for help, it don't help none when events in your life basically leave you broken and not able to see a reason to try anymore.