LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something is off...

I first found out about abdls 10 years ago. The websites back then and the amount of content being expressed was a lot more than I see now. There are a lot of sites that have been shut down and sites containing messy diapers are just unheard of besides a few pay sites. I feel like the government is definetly regulating this and it sucks. The only sites I know of that are alive are this one dpr abdlvids and a bunch of tumblrs. Does anyone else get the feeling that the community is becoming limited? Also does anyone have any good sites for messy diaper related stuff because I can't find it anywhere

Get them while they are hot

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xtinfoil+hat&_nkw=tinfoil+hat&_sacat=0&_from=R40

However, I found NO tinfoil tiaras. I see I shall have to remedy that. but even for 8,000 years of Fairy civilization there appear to be no conspiracy theories to speak of. Maybe I can resurrect the old canard that Ordiary People kidnap fairylets and turn them into used car and insurance salesmen, or worse, politicisans. That, as a conspiracy theory has some grab as it goes back 3,000 years, when the only "cars" were 2 hp chriots

Get them while they are hot

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xtinfoil+hat&_nkw=tinfoil+hat&_sacat=0&_from=R40

However, I found NO tinfoil tiaras. I see I shall have to remedy that. but even for 8,000 years of Fairy civilization there appear to be no conspiracy theories to speak of. Maybe I can resurrect the old canard that Ordiary People kidnap fairylets and turn them into used car and insurance salesmen, or worse, politicisans. That, as a conspiracy theory has some grab as it goes back 3,000 years, when the only "cars" were 2 hp chriots

• Like 2

There is the Miller test: "The basic guidelines for the trier of fact must be: (a) whether 'the average person, applying contemporary community standards would find that the work, taken as a whole, appeals to the prurient interest, (B) whether the work depicts or describes, in a patently offensive way, sexual conduct specifically defined by the applicable state law; and

Yep, Messy diapers is something I don't allow here, and it's for a mix of legal reasons and because they kind of make me gag too so I would find it harder to defend than diapers/wetting

the only reason i like messy diaper pics is so i can wish i had produced said result myself, sadly i can't do most of them, lol

There is a reasonably large amount of messy diaper material in cartoon form on a few sites such as fchan and guroch.org - if you can handle the other extreme stuff you'll see, like freakshow and gore. If you stick to the scat area of guroch.org you're relatively safe though.

Well, google is your friend if you look hard enough. Add "Tumblr" to whatever sick and twisted thing you want to look up, and I can all but guarantee that you will have several galleries full of wank material DEVOTED to whatever fetish you decide to look up.

Uuuummmmm, yeah..... I'm going to go out on a limb here and say there isn't a government conspiracy covering up the abdl community.

More likely our community is more alive and (he he) exposed, than it was 10, 20, or even 50 years ago.

The lack of poo-poo pages is for severla reasons. Legality is one; showing poop is illegal in many places. Second is cash; websites that are worth seeing aren't cheap. Then there's not as much interest in that as with more mainstream ABDL stuff. Along with that scarcity goes fewer pics since fewer people want to be identified with that.