LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping WITH diapers

Ok, I know I might be getting a little 'to' strange with this one, but if you haven't figured that out by NOW, someone clearly hasn't been paying attention!!!!! :P

Anyway, something that I have found myself doing lately is sleeping with diaper in bed. I know :huh: <wut?> as I prefer and adore cloth diapers, I have several prefold diapers that i use off and on here and there as I feel I want to do. well, I was going to put on this one prefold (baby_pants large Birdseye) and didn't, and ended up falling asleep instead (had a long day) but it was still cuddly, kind of like a security blanket I guess. It got kind of balled up and rumply but was still comfy. I did actually wear it the other night with some plastic pants and enjoyed myself (didn't actually 'use' it though) so it just got tucked into my bed again :screwy: to cuddle with or just 'be' there *shrug* instead of going back into the drawer or laundry, but it wasn't 'uswd' so no 'real' need to wash it...(or maybe thats just me)

So thats it, just me being a screw ball again, sleeping and cuddling with my soft cozy cuddly cloth prefolds :P and wondering if anyone else has had this happen 'accidently'

I imagine those who wear disposables can't relate to this as those just aren't nearly as cuddly as cloth ones, but to each their own I guess. I am sure SOMEONE has slept with one or a bag full of molicars or abenas or depends...what ever :P

Hmmm dry 24/7 pillows anyone?? :roflmao:

I have experienced the same thing, I would find myself laying in bed with a cloth diaper on relaxing for the evening. Then find myself knocking out and waking up 6 hours later DRY as ever. I still wash em though used or not used. I have pre-fold diapers that I use every now and then, usually do not wear to bed though being I figured if I have to put plastic pants on I mind as well be in a disposable diaper instead.

When I was little, about 4" my "blankie" was a piece of a rubber sheet. I have no idea how that happened. There are always a fiew pair of rubber panties in bed with Dolly and me. Dolly likes them

I guess you could say I like sleeping with diapers too. That is, my teddy bear always has one on, but those are disposables.

I have also had to use a few diapers as my pillow too. Went camping and forgot my pillow, not a problem just throw a few diapers in a tee shirt and instant pillow.

No No No.. this is not odd at all.. perfectly normal, perfectly natural.. Just like Linus (Peanuts, not Torvalds) and his blanket, nice and cuddly and soft..

when my kids were little it was a common practice to put a flat cloth diaper under their heads to avoid them spitting up on the crib mattress... in those days it was normal to lay you infant down oh his/her tummy. often when i am sleeping in my crib i do the same thing with myself( or mommy helps me with that) so no it not weird

Well, wear one and hold the other