LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quote from a new Huggies commercial

"it's like a hug that never leaves them", ugh, that line sent a chill down my spine and made me blush a deep red. I just wish that they were scented like Pampers, they have the cuter name and designs but the lack of a scent is what to me keeps it from being my favorite disposable diaper. Your thoughts?

"it's like a hug that never leaves them", ugh, that line sent a chill down my spine and made me blush a deep red. I just wish that they were scented like Pampers, they have the cuter name and designs but the lack of a scent is what to me keeps it from being my favorite disposable diaper. Your thoughts?

I honestly prefer Huggies specifically because they aren't scented. I know that might seem odd, but I had some pretty bad experiences with Pampers as a kid that were most likely caused by the scent, so I've never really been fond of them. (For some reason I never had a similar reaction to Luvs even though those are also scented.) I'm quite partial to Huggies now though, and you can always use a powder of your choice to give them a scent if you really want one. :)

Ugh, I've wanted to try those soooo bad. I was afraid to order them before because I lived with my parents but now I live with some roomates, is the packaging discreet?

when I bought some yes.

Does it say anything on it that aludes to what it is? And can you smell it through the box? I only ask because I have a lot of roomates, they aren't nosey or anything I just wanna be cautious. Also regarding how strong the smell is, do you think incense will cover it up after use if it's only being used in my room? I