LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mopeds

I always thought the 80's models looked the coolest! I really dig the angular designs and sharp edges; always thought they looked so hi-tech and modern. My older brother use to have a 1984 Honda moped and we use to take into town in the summer time to run errands. It was fire engine red, and we use to wear the big bulky "Bell" helmets when we would ride it.

I have a motorized bicycle, it's a schwinn beach cruiser with a grubee skyhawk bicycle engine kit. It rides like a true moped( peddle start)

The love of my life..my toy...When I was a teen I had the baddest of the bad. Two speed automatic, 50cc engine, Drag pipe..dad removed the Governor, we swapped out the rear sprocket to a 5 tooth smaller one. Fastest out of the hole, my friends batava moped were left in the dust, top speed ehhh just past the 40mph speedo... Illegal for a kid, you bet. But I had the hottest cheerleader for a girlfriend! :P

Guest Princess Tinkle Pants

Mopeds are like fat girls. They are a blast to ride but you don't want your friends seeing you on one!!!

I will stick to my corvettes thank you, I am happy with 24 mpg for city driving, with no limit on speed.

My Vette would top out at 172mph so it was limited on speed :P and while I got 31 MPG on highway, I sure as heck didn't get 24 MPG in the city unless I was in 3rd gear putting at 35 MPH. :)

My first motorcycle was a Harley- it said so all over it :) But it was made by Ameracchi in Italy and was a 65cc 3-speed two-stroke; Harley sold it in the late 60's as the "M-65 Sport" model. The "M-65" had a step-through frame while the "Sport" resembled a motorcycle. I inherited it from my brother when I was 10 but my Dad soon made it go away :angry: My brother rode it hard and got to be good at replacing the pistons it regfularly ate :lol: Not a lot of these are still around and I'd like to have one again just for fun, maybe someday I'll find one in a barn somewhere waiting for a new home- mine B)