LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discarded adult diaper prompts mall evacuation

Yes officer, it is a diaper bomb, but it's not the kind you are thinking of.

My thoughts too!

Thankfully this was a fairly benign story. It is scary though when I think of how many diapers I've wrapped in a trash bag and tossed into a rubbish container. And I have thought about how this might seem to others. The closer I am to Boston, the more I'm concerned my actions will be misinterpreted.

It takes the Cops an hour to figure out that pads aren't bombs and reopen the place. Not an 'abundance of caution' but terminal paranoia- and a lack of intelligence to go along with it :bash:What else would you do with used pads- hand them directly to cops like that so they wouldn't freak out ?

Geeze Americans are high strung. Think people you bomb every day might be looking for payback in elderly womans diapers?

This happened in Australia.

People panic over the slightest thing now. How many mass attacks have there been, really? Compare that to the number of HUGE public gatherings and gathering places in America. Your odds of being hit by a car on the way to the mall are higher than being a victim of a "terror attack."

• Like 2

Every time people panic, the terrorists WIN.

Carefull, that's exactly what I said after our 9/11 attacks. The whole usa went into panic mode that day and when I told people to calm down and go about your day like any other or you're giving into the terror, well I felt like I was going to lynched.

• 3 weeks later...

the whole terrorism thing is a touchy subject, most ppl have the sense to mostly ignore it, but there are those that don't and there will always be this kind of stupid paranoid behaviour from time to time, that's just the way some people are.