LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coloring Book Image Generator

I have tried this experimentally. It can turn most any image into, among other things, a line drawing. There are two versions based on your OS. Look at XnSketch

EDIT: WARNING FROM wILLOWTWILL RE: MAC:

"The installer for this program install a particularly invasive, insidious, piece of malware (Genieo) which is EXCURTIATINGLY difficult to remove from every where

it infests itself into the system.

DO NOT INSTALL THIS IF YOU HAVE A MAC."

http://www.xnview.com/en/

Review of

http://dummr.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/xnsketch-freefile-review/

The Retro and Converter programs appear to be all right, too

To use the ones that only come in .zip just extract the contents and move to the appropriate Program Files folder, open the folder and find the .exe. To get a desktop shortcut; find the .exe, right click and use Create shortcut, then cut/paste it to the desktop

• Like 1

The windows did not do that so the page must have been hacked. The Windows versions cane only as a zip file. They seem to have some connection to Microsoft

Also the person doing the revview did not mention it. He likes FotoSketcher However do not use the link to the downloader he uses. Somehow, you get a 7-zip installer that adds FIGHTERtools which is questionable. Here's the FotoSketcher homepage

http://www.fotosketcher.com/

Here's a Google page with the poop on Genieo. Including an Apple Support forum

https://www.google.com/#q=Genieo

Color the picture of Rachel and her friend. I used XnSketch to convert the images I downloaded to line drawings and stitched them together with IrfanVies's "Paste special"

post-27920-0-22340900-1400200585_thumb.g

post-27920-0-22340900-1400200585_thumb.g

And EVERYBODY'S favorite undies

The original image

krissipanties.jpg

post-27920-0-71923200-1400250278_thumb.g

post-27920-0-71923200-1400250278_thumb.g

Some newer versions of Microsoft Word have the ability to format a photograph into a line drawing that you can color. I've used it to create pictures for my troop to color. If you open a picture in Word, you should be able to highlight the picture and use the photo editor to do a line drawing. I actually used that formatting procedure to design the cover for my book Ever After.

Yeah but then you have to learn how to use word. I use either txt or html. which I can do on Notepad. Also I have Open Office

We can't all afford Photoshop just to play around

Notepad is my default editor. I just create a New Text Document.txt and go in

Gimp is a bit buggy although I did do an experimental run with it and it came out fairly good. In my copy the tooltip just gives a black box with no text (which I would love to straighten out if it does not require a PhD in software) and when I looked up the bug fix system, it was crawling with open (unfixed) bugs and they use bugzilla to report bugs which is more geeky than I am (but would like to be). I've had this problem for 3 separate downloads over the last 3 years so I am about to give up on it. On the GIMPTalk forum and the About graphics forum, notody even answers my posts on ithe matter

I am setting up a "shootout" of XnSketch, FotoSketcher, FastStone, IrfanView, GIMP and Krita using a fairly complex image

Also GIMP, IrfanView and Krita use multistep/multiscreen processes. For the other 3 you do it all on one screen without having to move between differen processes like Desaturate, Edge Detect and invert/Negative or fool with a proprietary filetype

IrfanView is compatible with many 8BF filters, Filters Unlimited and Filter Factory, which means you can stoke it up with effects and renderers. I have over 350 filters for it alone

SHOOTOUT: FREE GRAPHICS PROGRAM; LINE DRAWINGS

This is part of a series about line drawing programs to make pictures to color which is a large part of agepaly/Adult Kid, both Little Girl and Little Boy

These are all non-commercial freeware so that you are not playing with professional tools her and they are available to all comers rather than the restricted, highly skilled users who need and can use a top-flight axe since they do this for a living

Up to now, I have been using fairly simple pictures to make line drawings. To really test the limits of thses programs, I decided to use a more sophisticated image which would not be as easy to convert to line drawings. None of the images were really good "coloring book" grade. It must be understood that the "reference" image was quite complex with quite a few subtle details and I am not that experienced with these, nor do I have a full understanding of the concepts, nor did I take or even have. the time to do a thorough job. So these are "quick and dirty". Let us start with the reference image; the one I used to make the others

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From very early 1962 when "adult coloring books" were the newest fad