LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nanny Kink

Part 7

"Mmmppphhhffff!" I moaned into the chloroform laced tissues as I realised I was again trapped by Nanny. "There's no point in complaining my precious! You've got no one to blame but yourself for being so naughty and trying to escape, now you have to face the consequences!" Nanny said as I watched her retrieve her handbag and delve into it. "Mmmppphhhfff! Mmmppphhhff!" I cried as Nanny pulled out another strap-on. This one was bigger than the last and Nanny wasted no time in buckling it in place. "Mmmppphhhfff, mmmppphhhfff, mmmmppphhhfff!" I frantically pleaded as Nanny approached me and unsecured my outer diaper. Once this was removed Nanny had no trouble in rolling me over and into position on the sofa, for her to 'gain access' to the hole she had made earlier. I was now very dazed as a felt Nanny pull the butt plug out of my rear and smear some lube onto my rosebud, she then pressed her intruder to it. "Mmmppphhhffff!" A loud muffled groan escaped my gag as Nanny slid her strap-on home. "There's a good boy sweetie!" Nanny said as she firmly held me whilst slowly starting to rape me once more.

"Mmmpphhff, mmmppphhff!" I cried as I lay drugged unable to stop Nanny. I could do nothing but breathe in the chloroform vapours, my senses started to slip away and Nanny continued my assault. My ears begun to ring as I could feel myself losing consciousness. Eventually my eyes rolled back and darkness was upon me.

When I started to come back to my senses I realised that I was laying on my back with the front of my diaper being groped. I opened my eyes to find myself lying on Nannies lap and her smiling down at me. "Mmmppphhff, mmmppphhhff!" I cried as I realised my hands were strapped behind my back and my member strained against the tissues in my diaper. "There's a good boy, that's right let it all out for Nanny!" Victoria coaxed me as she continued to stimulate me. The tissues within my diaper were rubbing against my manhood as she continued to stroke me causing me to get very excited. "Mmmppphhhffff, mmmppphhff" only muffled groans escaped the tissues strapped over my mouth and nose as I tried to struggle and pull away from nanny. However, it was no use, nanny was easily able to keep me lying on her lap and continue to stimulate me, "Now, now babykins, be a good boy and do cummies for Nanny, you know what happened last time you were a naughty baby!"

I glared at Nanny as I knew that I could do nothing else other than do as I was told. "Mmpphhf, Mmpphhf, mmmpphhff!" I groaned as I could feel myself nearing orgasm. "Good baby, let it out sweetie, there's a good boy!" Nanny again coed as I started to let go into my tissue filled diaper.

After I had spent my load I lay across Nannies lap both in a docile and exhausted state due to my orgasm and drugging. Nanny removed my gag and pulled some fresh tissues from the box beside us. She clamped the thick white tissues over my nose and located my balls through the diaper. Giving them a light squeeze she spoke, "now then sweetheart, you've had quite a hectic morning haven't you, I want you to blow you nose into Nannies tissues and then you can have your feed. Having very little option, I blew my nose into the waiting tissues as Nanny had instructed. She then wiped my nose clean before inserting the teat of a large babies bottle into my mouth, giving me little choice but to swallow its contents as she looked smiling down at me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...