LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nanny Kink

I blew my nose into the waiting tissues as Nanny had instructed. She then wiped my nose clean before inserting the teat of a large babies bottle into my mouth, giving me little choice but to swallow its contents. As Nanny looked smiling down at me I thought to myself how I had come to be in this situation.

Victoria Kink was 45 years old. She had previously been a paediatric nurse and after receiving an unexpected inheritance had left that profession to pursue her other interests. Victorias experiences with men had not been great, she had found them to be rude and immature, this had led her to one main belief - that most needed to be retrained, to treat women with respect and she thought she had the ideal way to do it. With the money she now enjoyed she had managed to gain all of the tools to retrain a man, with her background in the medical field and previous experience of working with infants, Victoria would use these skills on her victim. She had decided that she would create a new persona, Victoria would become Nanny Kink (she laughed at the irony, years of ribbing from men being rude about her name would now come full circle as the joke would now be on them!)

Victorias reinvention was now complete and in full effect. She was ready to snare her first 'charge.' Unbeknownst to me she had been stalking me for weeks, I met Victoria in a bar when she offered to buy me a drink. I should have realised something was wrong immediately, no woman ever had offered to buy me a drink before. But, I was struck by this females beauty and seductiveness. Victoria Kink (as she had introduced herself) was wearing a traditional nurses uniform covered by a black cardigan. I thanked her for my beer before we continued to chat. She told me that she worked as a Nanny, stating that she loved her work caring for and disciplining "little ones" when needed. As many had done so in the past I commented on Victorias name, "ha ha, Nanny Kink! I'd better watch my step," I joked, to which Victoria took in her stride. "Yes you'd better!" She replied.

After a few more drinks Victoria offered to give me a lift. I, of course readily accepted following her out of the bar to her car. As I got in to her new Range Rover, I noted that the seat rustled, it was covered in a plastic covering. "That's incase my little ones have an accident!" Victoria calmly commented as she got in and shut her door. Victoria pulled a few tissues from the box in the middle console, I watched as she dabbed her nose and then put them up her sleeve, "help yourself," she said as she looked from my eyes to the box and back again. "Nah, your alright!" I replied, as we belted up, before she started the car and we moved off.

Victoria headed across town, she knew the general direction of my diggs as I had told her in the bar. We continued our chat, with her seemingly interested in my personal life. I confirmed I had no family and few close friends, with her responding, "Poor Baby!" In a caring kind of way. Whilst we were travelling along the motorway I felt the sudden need to use the bathroom. I couldn't believe that I felt the urge to empty my bladder so soon. I decided to try and hold it, but as soon as I had made that decision my bladder opened and I felt the sudden gush of warm urine spread and soak through my pants. "Aaaahhhh no!" I cried as the full extent of what I had done hit home. "What's wrong?" Victoria asked (knowing full well that her little veil of liquid muscle relaxant drug, that she had laced my drink with had worked it magic.) "Err, I've had a little accident I'm really sorry, I don't know why it's happened," I said cringing with embarrassment. "Don't worry sweetie, it's just one of those things, good job I had the plastic cover still on!" Victoria calmly said as she pulled the Range Rover over to the had shoulder and applied the parking brake.

Victoria proceeded to pull a large quantity of tissues from the box in the console. She passed them to me. "Here, use these," she said, as I took the tissues and tried to use them to soak up some of my mess. As I was looking down at my crutch, Victoria proceeded to pull more tissues from the box. Unbeknown to me she had opened a small brown bottle of chloroform and quickly poured the drug onto the fresh paper handkerchiefs. I was oblivious to her actions as she put the cap back onto the bottle and folded the white hankies. Placing her free hand on the back of my head, she started to stroke my hair, "You poor baby, let Nanny Kink take care of you!" She coed. As her words filtered into my brain, I thought how strange they were and lifted my head up. I barely had time to muster a response, before I saw the thick white paper hankies Victoria was holding, come towards me and cover my mouth and nose.

I took a breath, inhaling the chloroform fumes, I was immediately hit by the sickly sweet odour. Instinctively I tried to shake my head, but Victoria held the tissues in place firmly over my mouth and nose, whist holding the back of my head. She was easily able to keep them in place. I raised my arms towards my face to try and prise the gag away. But I found I was feeling much weaker than normal, unable to make any difference to Victorias grip. "Mmmmmppphhhff," I moaned into the gag realising my situation, as I was forced to take another breath.

"Sssshhhhh sweetie, that's right breath through Nannies special tissues and go night nights for me, there's a good little boy!" Victoria said as she smiled down at her soon to be new charge. "Mmmmppphhhfff, mmmmppphhhfff!" I cried as I had little choice but to inhale more of the drug and let it seep into me. My ears began to ring and the car began to spin as I became more intoxicated. "There we are, nearly there sweetie," I heard Victoria whisper. As I felt her start to stroke my head once more. "You have a nice nap and when you wake up Nanny Kink will explain everything my precious!"

I tried in vain to break free from my kidnapper, but it was far to late for that now. I let out a few muffled groans, "Mmpphhf, Mmpphhf, Mmpphhf!" Into the laced tissues, "ssshhhhhhhhh, goooood boooooy!" I heard as I felt a faint kiss on my forehead before losing consciousness. Victoria held the tissues in place a few moments longer to ensure I would not wake for the rest of my transportation, before removing them and placing them in a sealed bag for disposal later.

Hazily I came too, as I opened my eyes I noted a babies mobile above my head. It took me a few moments for me to remember what had happened. As soon as I did I tried to sit up but found myself restrained. I could lift my head, but my wrists were strapped down beside me, my ankles were restrained to some kind of spreader bar which was also secured to the the bed and a strap across my chest completed my bondage. "HELP!, HELP!" I screamed.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 2

The door flung open and in rushed Victoria. "Sssssssshhhh! Baby, there's no need to panic," She said, approaching me with a thick wad of paper handkerchiefs in her hand. She forcibly covered my mouth and nose with the tissues, leaving me little option other than to inhale through them. "Mmmppphhhff," I cried as again, I was hit by the chloroform fumes invading my body.

"Sssshhhh that's right sweetie, breath in Nannies medicine, we can't have you being a naughty baby can we?" Nanny coed as I looked over my gag into her eyes. "Mmmppphhhfff, mmmppphhhfff!" I managed to moan, but I could now feel my senses numbing. After a few moments Nanny released her hold on the tissues, leaving them to rest over my mouth and nose.

"Now then baby, let's get you into something a little more appropriate shall we?" Nanny said as she went to work. She used a large pair of scissors to cut away my clothing. After removing my clothes, leaving me naked she proceeded to rub cream all over my body, even lifting the spreader bar to cover my rear. I could feel a faint burning sensation all over my skin as a lay helpless at my new nannies mercy. "We must make sure that baby is nice and clean, mustn't we?" Nanny said as she started to wipe the cream off of me with baby wipes. The procedure felt strange and to my horror I soon found out why, as after her last wipe Nanny held it up to show the remains of my body hair. "No!" I softly and weakly complained. Nanny then proceeded to talc me ensuring that she worked the powder into all of my crevices. I watched helplessly as she towered above me, removing the drugged tissues from my face before replacing them with a thick wad of fresh paper hankies. Using one hand to keep them in place, Nanny placed a holder gag over the top of them and secured the straps behind my head. "There, babies can't talk and now neither can you!" She said giggling and moving out of my view.

I felt the spreader bar rise, I looked down and saw Nanny with a large disposable diaper. She slid it under my bottom before lowering the bar once more. I watched as she moved around what only can be described as an adult babies nursery! "Your probably wondering what on earth is going on, aren't you sweetie?" Nanny said as she collected several objects from around the room. She returned to my feet and put on a pair of latex gloves. "You see, Nanny Kink is going to look after you and make sure that you grow up to be a good little boy!" Nanny said as she lifted the bar. I felt her squirt something onto my rear, it was cold, some kind of gel. She then rubbed it between my butt cheeks, "mmmppphhf" I groaned as I felt her finger invade my hole and lubricate it. Moments later I felt the hardness of the bit plug that Namny now held at the enterence of my rosebud. "Mmmppphhhfff! I groaned as Nanny slowly but firmly pushed the plug inside me.

"There we go, all nice and plugged!" Nanny said as she lowered the bar down and my bottom onto the fresh thick diaper. Although still docile due to my drugging, I still managed to struggle and test my bonds whilst "mmmppphhhfff"ing into my gag, to show my displeasure at my treatment. Nanny moved beside my head, "It's ok sweetheart!" she said as she plucked a generous amount of tissues from the box beside me. "Nanny Kink knows just what baby needs!" Victoria teased as she made her way back to the end of the bed.

Nanny took hold of my penis and started to rub it. Soon, despite my predicament, I was fully erect. "See, baby loves Nanny doesn't he?" She said as Victoria used the tissues to incase my genitals before definately pulling up the thick diaper and taping it tightly in place. "Ooohhh, it looks like a little tent doesn't it sweetie?" Nanny coed as she continued to stimulate my member from the outside of my diaper. "Mmmppphhhff!" I complained as her touch caused me nothing but pleasure. I didn't want to give in to her, but with Nannies constant stimulation my erect member could not escape rubbing against the thick tissues incasing it."mmmppphhff!" I cried again into my gag as I started to get very excited. I pulled against my bonds as Nanny continued her assault. "There's a good boy, let it all out, let Nanny help you do creamies!" Victoria teased as I neared climax. "Mmmppphhhfff!" I cried as I could hold on no more. I released into the tissue filled diaper, it felt so good to release, but under these conditions I felt so humiliated. "There's a good baby doing cum cums for Nanny!" Victoria said as she released her hand.

I looked up at Nanny as she walked over to me, she lent down and kissed my forehead. "You rest now sweetie, Nanny will be back shortly," she said before leaving the room. I struggled, desperately trying to get free, but I was now Nanny Kinks captive and was not getting away.

Part 3

I must have waited almost an hour in bondage before Nanny re-entered the nursery. "Is baby hungry?" She asked whilst approaching me carrying a tray. Nanny put the tray down before pulling some more tissues from the box. Turning towards me she also picked up something from the tray. "Show me your handy baby!" Nanny cheerfully said as she forcibly opened my clenched fist and placed the tissues into my palm, before closing my fist around them and pulling a padded mitten over the top and securing it in place. "Mmmpphhff" I complained as Nanny repeated the procedure for my other hand making both of them useless. "There, now baby can have his din dins like a good boy." Nanny said, releasing the straps securing me to the table, but leaving my ankles secured to the spreader bar.

Nanny pulled me into a sitting position and swung my spread legs around to the side. "Mmmmmppphhff! Mmmmppphhhfff! I cried as the pressure on the butt plug increased. "Ohh, sorry sweet pea! But Nanny knows best!" Victoria said as she pulled me to my feet momentarily before pulling me down onto all fours. "Now be a good boy and crawl over to the highchair for Nanny!" She said giving me a smack on my diaper, causing the plug to jolt in my rear. "Mmmppphhhfff," I cried as I complied with Nannies request, but continued to moan into my gag as my movements impacted on the plug.

Upon reaching the highchair Nanny helped me to sit into it. Luckily the seat was well padded causing little additional discomfort to my rear end. Nanny wasted no time in securing my wrists and torso, before securing the feeding tray and placing a box of tissues onto it. "Your like this bit sweetie!" Nanny said as she unbuttoned her nurses uniform to reveal her ample bosoms. Pulling down her bra, she exposed her breasts to me. "Now then, Nanny is going to feed baby, and you are going to suck like a good boy, aren't you?" She said as she unbuckled my gag. "You can't do this!" I stated as I found my voice available to me one more. "Oh I think your find that I can baby and any naughty biting, Nanny will make you pay!" She said as she cupped her hand over my diaper finding my balls and giving then a little squeeze. Nanny guided her breast to my mouth. "Open up precious!" She said, again lightly squeezing my 'Crown Jewels.' I did as I was told and Nanny pushed her nipple onto my mouth. "Now suck!" I was ordered.

I started to suck on my new Nannies breast and to my complete surprise I found that Nanny was lactating. Warm sweet milk started to fill my mouth and trickle down my throat. "Good boy!" Nanny said as I felt her stroking the back of my head. As I continued to suck I found that I wanted more of my new nannies milk. I had drank for only a minute or two, but It was as if I was now addicted to her warm sweet nectar, I didn't have a care in the world, I was in some kind of dreamlike state. I must have been feeding for about 5 minutes when nanny pulled away from me. Nanny redressed before pulling a few paper hankies from the box and wiping the excess milk from around my mouth. As she was doing this and my feed had stopped, I realised how wrong it had been and immediately started protesting. "This is kidnap! Let me go now!" I demanded.

'SLAP' "Oww!" I cried on pain as Nannies hand left my face. "It seems you need a little lesson of who is in charge here, don't you?" Nanny said as she retrieved something from the drawer. She pulled more tissues from the box and pinched my nose with them, causing me to open my mouth. As quickly as I opened my mouth Nanny inserted two capsules and then manoeuvred the tissues over my mouth and strapped them in place using the holder gag. This gave me little option other than to swallow what she had given me. Nanny held up a remote control for me to see. "I've just given you a couple of laxatives and this remote is going to make you very uncomfortable until Nanny comes back!" She said as I watched her press the green button. "Mmmppphhhffffffff!" I cried as I felt the butt plug start to vibrate. Nanny kissed me on the forehead before leaving the nursery and me to my fate.

Part 4

After sitting strapped to the high chair for several hours I was very uncomfortable. I as well as the constant buzzing in my rear, I also had stomach cramps due to the laxatives. Nanny breezed into the nursery and walked straight over to me. "Has baby learnt his lesson yet?" She questioned me. "Mmmppphhhfff!" I nodded indicating that I had, I wanted out of this uncomfortable situation as soon as possible. "Ok then babykins, Nanny will unstrap you and then you must crawl back over to your changing table. Do you understand?" She said looking into my eyes. I nodded once more, "ok good boy!" Nanny said as she started to unbuckle the straps and remove the feeding table. Again, I was pulled momentarily to my feet before being forced to the floor. As I crawled towards the changing table my cramps, together with the buzzing plug hindered me greatly. However, I eventually made it. Nanny must have turned off the plug as it stopped vibrating. She helped me up onto the table "upsey daisy!" She teased as my diapered butt hit the table, "mmmppphhff!" I cried as the pressure from the plug was felt throughout my body. Nanny quickly laid me down securing me once more.

I watched as Nanny put on a pair of latex gloves, raising the spreader bar (and with it my legs,) she delved into my diaper through the leg hole. I felt tension on the plug as Nanny took hold and then she very quickly tugged at it, "mmmppphhhff!" I cried as she pulled it out. "There we go, all free to show Nanny what a big baby you really are!" Nanny said as she held up the plug for me to see. "Mmmppphhhfff, mmmmpppphhhfff!" I cried into my gag as Nanny made sure my diaper was snug before lowering the spreader bar and attaching it to the bed. "Mmmppphhhfff, mmmppphhhff!" I again cried, as now the plug had been removed I could feel my bowels wanting to empty. As I struggled against my bonds, Nanny looked down at me. "It's ok sweetie, go ahead and use your diaper, after all it's what it's for!" She said with a little giggle whist walking out of the nursery.

I tried desperately to hold it but eventually I the laxatives finished their job and I completely messed myself and in addition my bladder involuntarily emptied too. "Mmmppphhhf!!!! Mmmpppphhhf!" I shouted into my gag as the humiliation of dirtying my diaper hit home. The warmth filled my crutch area. I tried to shift myself to get away from the mess, but obviously this was useless. I had to just lay in my messy diaper.

I must have been left to my own devices for about an hour before Nanny returned to the nursery. "Poowee! Baby's certainly used his dipee, hasn't he?" She said as she approached wearing some latex gloves and a plastic apron over her nurses uniform. "Well let's get you all cleaned up shall we?" Nanny said as she went to work cleaning me up. She untaped the diaper and lifted my legs with the spreader bar. "Mmmppphhhff!" I complained as she pulled the messy diaper from my skin and proceeded to use baby wipes to clean me. Once Nanny was satisfied that I was now nice and clean, she disposed of the dirty diaper and wipes into a pail before removing her gloves and plastic apron and disposing these as well. "There, that's much better isn't it baby?" Nanny said, as she again lifted the bar (this time hooking it to a strap trailing from the ceiling) and slid a fresh thick white diaper under me. She used a generous amount of talc and rubbed it in well, before leaving me momentarily to retrieve a large pile of the familiar thick white paper handkerchiefs. She then went to work using them to pad out my diaper. She also teased my penis with them causing it to quickly grow. Pulling back my foreskin she used some of the white tissues to wrap over and around it before pulling the diaper up and taping it in place, keeping my manhood locked in its tissue prison.

"Now it's time for the next stage of your training baby!" Nanny said as I watched her grin at me as she slid another thick diaper under me. She then picked up a wad of paper hankies and pulled the brown chloroform bottle from her nurses pocket. "Mmmppphhhff!" I cried as I realised nanny intended to drug me once again. Whilst pouring the drug into the tissues I started to struggle against my bonds. "Sssshhhh sweetie, remember nanny knows best and I think you need a little sedation for this!" Nanny said as she screwed the cap back onto the bottle and placed it onto the table next to me. She wasted no time in unbuckling the gag, "Noommmppphhff!" I managed a short protest before Nanny exchanged the gag for the drugged tissues. "Mmmppphhhf, mmmpphhff!" I cried as Nanny held them in place, "there's a good boy!" Nanny said as she continued to hold the paper hankies for twenty seconds or so before using the holder gag to keep them in place over my mouth and nose. "Mmmpphhff, mmmppphhhff!" I moaned as the drug invaded me once more, but the drug did not knock me out, I was now just very docile. I watched, unable to do anything as Nanny put on a fresh pair of latex gloves and retrieved what looked like a scalpel from the drawer beside me. "Mmmppphhhfffff!" I screamed unable to do a thing to stop her. She walked back to my diapered butt and used the scalpel, I could not see what she was doing. She returned the scalpel to the drawer and then walked out of my view. "Nearly ready sweetheart!" She said as I inhaled the chloroform vapours through my gag waiting for her. Nanny returned, "mmmppphhhfff!!!!" I cried as I saw that she had put on a large pink strap-on. As she made her way to the bottom of the bed she squirted some gel onto her latex gloved finger. I soon realised my rosebud was exposed due to Nanny cutting a slit in my diaper, when she smeared it on my rear. "Ready Sweetheart!"

Part 5

"Mmmmmppphhhhfff!!!" I cried into the chloroform laced tissues as I struggled to break free. But I could not escape as I felt Nanny push her strap-on through the hole in my diaper and against my rosebud. "Mmmppphhhfff!" I screamed as Nanny slowly pushed her strap-on home. "There's a good baby!" Nanny coed as she started to thrust her intruder in and out. "Mmmppphhff, mmmppphhhff!" I continued to moan, although my muffled complaints we softer now due to the chloroform working its magic. Nanny continued to probe me in and out, as she did so she stared to rub the front of my diaper. I could not stop my already hard member hardening even more as Nanny rubbed it through the diaper and tissues. "See sweetie, Nanny knows just how to please her baby, doesn't she?" Nanny teased as she continued her assault. I had no choice but to lay and take my kidnappers abuse of me. "Mmpphhf, Mmpphhf!" I weakly complained as my rear was raped by Nanny. "Ssshhhhhhh darling, Nannies gonna take good care of her ickle babykins, ssssshhhhhhh!" She said as she upped her pumping speed and increased her fondling of my penis.

Eventually my body could take no more, I strained against my restraints let out a load muffled "mmmppphhhffff" into my gag as I felt myself orgasm into the paper handkerchief filled diaper. "Ooohhhh, there's a good boy!" Nanny coed as she realised that I had released my load. "But Nannies not done with you yet sweetie, Nanny wants Babykins to do cum cums again!" Nanny stunned my be saying. I was now breathing heavily after my explosion and could feel the chloroform dumbing my senses. However, true to her word Nanny did not let up and continued to rape my rosebud. It took about five minutes or so but eventually my penis betrayed me once more growing in size. My rear was of course sore, but with the numbing chloroform making me drowsy I was not in pain. "Do cummies for babykins!" Nanny teased, as if she knew I was ready, as on cue I I spurted yet again.

I was now almost unconscious, but was aware enough to feel Nanny pull out her strap-on. I was vaguely aware of her inserting the butt plug before securing the second diaper in place. "Mmmpphhff!" I groaned as Nanny kissed my forehead and I drifted off to dreamland.

I awoke, again taking a few moments to realise my predicament. I soon realised that I could move my arms and legs. As I became more aware I found that although my hands were still in mittens I was not tied or gagged. Instead of calling for help I decided to try and escape myself. I managed to get up from the bed and gingerly made my way to the door,(I was still double diapered and had the plug in my rear, mittened I could not remove them.) I tested the door and to my surprise it opened, I checked that the coast was clear before stepping out into the hallway. I could hear no movements so decided to continue along the hallway and down the stairs located at the end. Slowly I edged my way down each step before getting to the bottom and surveying the layout.

Such a fun story! He should know better than try to escape! Mommy knows best and she's smart enough not to let him get away. He's being a bad baby and I bet he's going to get punished!! Can't wait to see how.

Part 6

Looking at the front door I could see that it was both bolted and chained, with my hands in mittens I decided not to attempt undoing them, fearing I'd make too much noise. I headed down the hallway slowly, making sure that with each step I wasn't rumbled. I had the choice of opening two internal doors. I quickly decided on one and cautiously opened it and walked in. I turned into the room, which I soon des covered was the lounge. I was stunned as the door slammed shut behind me. Turning around I saw A very stern looking Victoria. "Someone's been a Nauru baby haven't they?" She said as she advanced towards me. I started to step backwards as I took in the situation. Nanny was dressed in a tight fitting green latex nurses uniform completed with a white apron. It clung to her heavenly figure as she continued to move slowly towards me. I noticed that in Nannies hand she held a thick wad of white paper hankies, I realised that she intended to drug me once more. "Please, don't do this to me, I won't tell anyone!" I pleaded whilst still retreating backwards. As I backed up I eventually ran out of room and tripped over the sofa falling back onto it.

Like a shot Nanny took the imitative and was on top of me. I tried to fight her, but my mittened hands were useless and nanny was easily able to place her paper handkerchiefs firmly over my mouth and nose. "Ssshhhhhhhhhh sweetheart, you relax and breathe in Nannies chloroform!" Victoria said, as I "mmmppphhhffff,"ed into her paper handkerchiefs. It was not long before I had to take a breath and inhale through the thick white tissues covering my nose and mouth and as the drug started to invade my senses and my limbs betrayed me I could do nothing more than groan into the tissues and look into my kidnappers eyes.

"There we go sweetie, nice and relaxed for nanny!" Victoria said as I felt her hand adjust and pinch my nose through her tissues, as if to wipe it. As I became more docile from the drug, Nanny produced a holder gag and strapped the tissues in place over my mouth and nose. I could only watch as she stood up in front of me "Now then, what are we going to do to punish my ickle

Babykins?"