LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Night-diapering...

No, I'm not bedwetting..

I wore evenings/nights for week(s) until I forgot to throw out the diapers before garbage collectors so now I have to many in the apartment, but they be gone on Monday

The reason I always wear diapers to bed is I hate waking up at night and having to get out of bed to use the bathroom. With diapers on it's just wet my diaper and right back to sleep. Many times I just wake in a wet diaper, not even waking up during the night

As i said i always wear a diaper to bed, I sleep much better and i know that i will wet at sometime during the hight but i don;t have to worry about or get up to pee and if i do wake it's only for a few seconds then right back to sleep.

I generally sleep better when diapered, and especially if I can use them rather than getting up to use the toilet as I've done a lot since being put on some meds for edema.

It's really night diapering that got me into all of this B) I just could not get rested properly having to get up to pee several times a night. I discovered that my trouble wasn't with waking, but with getting up. If I wake and pee my diaper 7 times in a night I will still be rested the next day :girl_happy: When this all began with me I had fair dayime control save fior bad days. Now that has gone to my not being safe without diapers in the daytime, and over the last several months I've had to pee at night a lot less :huh: Many nights I sleep right through; no waking and no wetting, and several niights I've gone undiapered (including last night). I can tell at bedtime whether I need to diaper or not- I just know and I can't explain that or how it feels. I may go ahead and diaper anyway but sleeping without one gives me extra 'airing out' which means I won't need to do that through the day when it may not work too well :blush: Regardless, there's never any time when I don't like being diapered or any time where I mind being diapered- it's always a good thing!

I brought night time diapers for when I were travelling

I also wore on the plane and train/bus, but not during the day on sightseeing etc, mostly cause I was with a good friend that things stuff like this is "ewww", not that I have told her about my fetish, just hinted about something similar

Night diapering always feels very comforting. Knowing that you are all padded up when you pull the blanket over you, well, that's a special feeling.