LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To all incontinents who used actuvstyle

As od today thet are no longer carrying Tranquility Siapers,they will try and Hot sell you the shitty rely brand or the Wings brand and we all know they are not worth a damn so do what i'm doing i am going to have my case worker buy Enuwue wellness at $239.93 versus the 670.00 for tranquility producys,

Actistyle will be out of business in short otder noy being able to fulfill enough sales of the garbage briefs abandon ship and upgtafe.

I tried to order diapers from them when I saw their add on tv and when I called them to setup a biweekly shipments they refused to except auto billing from my credit card that is through my bank they also wouldn't take cash payments eather through my debt card they would only accept Medicare or Medicaid and would not exsplain why they couldn't do business except through them 2 forms of payment so I wouldn't and wasn't able to conduct business throught them. Before ending the call with them I stated give it time and you's will be going out of business. And I said wish you like on searching for other employment when the company folds and have a great day. So with Ll this said why would anyone want to do bisiness with a company that is operated like this... It's not like I was asking for free diapers!

Companies like that want medicare only so they can overbill, which you would notice if they were taking it from YOUR account instead of the governments.

• Like 1

I noticed that companies bill medicaid for more than the actual costs of diapers which should be against the law. People could get higher end diapers if the bill actual cost of diapers.

I have a similar problem with ordering diapers through medicare/medical. My doctor did the prescription for diapers, but the best ones they will cover is the wings choice plus. And even then, only 120 diapers a mont (4 a day). I have to double them up for them to hold a desent amount, cutting slits in the plastic backing of the first diaper. So to make up the rest I buy the wellness briefs. Too bad medicare won't cover the wellness briefs. They would be cheaper in the long run, and I would only need 3 a day. Oh well. I make it work though. And I hear you on the overbilling medicare. One company I used to order through "Sheild Heathcare" was in the news last year for not just double billing for incontinence supplies, but they would also bill a patients insurance but never ship the items. They got caught when patients got their medicare statements and saw they were billed for diapers they never got. For the medicare, I get a statement each month of all the doctors and phamacies who bill my insurance. Can't believe ER visits alone. $6.000.00 most times. And that's before they do anything. The 5-6 thousand is just to pay for sitting in a bed for 8 hours and a blood tox screen. Then depending what you need done, it shoots up and up. Crazy. Insurance being so overbilled is a huge problem within medicare. That's why there have been so many crack downs on companies doing it. But in the end, typically the cheapest brands of diapers are the ones approved. The thing I liked about sheild heathcare before they went out of bussiness was every 6 months they sent me a nice quality mattress protector if I needed one. But since my diaper rarely leaked I wasn't having to wash the protector every single day. So it lasted. But yea, cheap cheap cheap. They don't really look at how many diapers you use, but how much each individual diaper is and order based on that. Stupid. Not only would the wellness briefs be a bit more expensive per diaper, you use WAY less in a 24 hour period. But because they are 1 dollar each instead of the 60 cents wings choice plus, they wouldn't cover them. Oh well. I just double up the wings and do what I can to make what they give me stretch. :) What can ya do? LOL