LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 Hot To Wear Diapers

I was wondering if people think it's getting too hot to wear diapers outside because the weather is becoming embarable. I know several times it gets really sweaty why wearing them.

Its hard to know whether you have wet your nappy or just filled it with sweat :huh: Not the best of weather although we should not be complaining as it will rain soon enough :badmood:

Good though, can go all day without needing a change :whistling:

Bit rough at night as everything is just so sticky and the sheets get damp-or have I leaked? :o

I was wondering if people think it's getting too hot to wear diapers outside because the weather is becoming unbearable. I know several times it gets really sweaty while wearing them.

I'm wondering about this, too. It gets awfully hot around here; I'm not sure my girl will want to wear hers on field trips, like out to the zoo, or hiking. Maybe just the drive-through wildlife zoo. :)

CV

Some of us have no choice, When mummy requests you wear nappies you wear nappies. I must admit even here in England it has been very hot tempretures in the nineties. The worst part is having to wear plastic pants they act as a greenhouse on your botty, but mummy insists I have to wear them.

I guess when you have wore them 20+ years, nothing tends to bother you much about them, hot or not it's a accessory. They do tend to get wet alot faster, and tend to form fit to your clothes after awhile though.

It is rather hot to be wearing right now, however Im wearing now just because I can, and to further be able to appreciate having the control to not wear them when I want. It makes me better understand the way people that cant take them off feel. Not to mention I love my diapers so much. Its hot, but I grin and bear it.

yes what sort of magnets do you mean? the cheap plastic type in animal shapes? :o to hold your shopping list on? :Crylol:
:o

Not cheap...i bought the most expensive one i could mind, i bidded and won on a large magnetic lump of rock that fell to earth.

And i use it to hold the odd multiple million pound cheque that i need to deposit in the bank...after all cheques do go out of date as i know :Crylol:

Yes...sometimes it does get too hot. Yesterday was 86 degrees and I was ok cause I was in AC at work all day.

But when I left to go home it really hit me. I got real hot real fast. I peed myself on the drive home and it seemed to cool it down! Nice in the winter to be soooo warm down there.