LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally made a doctors appointment.

So before I made a post about having a hard time holding my bladder and that I started having accidents at work. The problem has only gotten worse. Over the past two months I have only made it through one day of work without wetting myself. I also think wearing and wetting at work has been making things worse. I can only hold my bladder for an hour now. Even when I am at home. I am seeing the doctor this Monday and

far more diapered fathers exist than you are aware of... and i have a feeling that your bathroom needs are really not going to change the fatherhood experience. but nonetheless, i hope you get the help you're looking for. i'm sure it's better to solve a problem than to work around it for a long time :-)

well, have you only been doing this for fun or are you using for a medical reason? if it was just for fun,

you're probably just going to need potty training. It would be good practice for your wife and you too.

congratulations to you and your wife!

I hope that the doctor finds and cures the problem for you quickly :) The understanding and treatment of incontinence is a lot better now than 20 years ago so don't give up hope and never stop reaching for the goals you seek in life :groupwave:

• 1 month later...

Going to your doctor is always the best first step in treating incontinence. I'm so glad that you did. Hope you got some much needed help and continue to get better. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!