LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Cosplay?

There is probably some post about this somewhere on her, but I haven't found it yet and I'm curious if there about anyone who is a cosplayer? Anime, Sci-Fi, Comics, Video Games, anything? What do people cosplay from around here?

• 4 weeks later...

You could always choose a shy character to cosplay. You would be able to get right into character! And if you did do a couple cosplay you would always have someone to hide behind. :3

i always wanted to get started with steampunk cosplay. i just never got around to it. or i didnt have enough spare cash to get started in it. one of the two, or a combination of the two. or perhaps that i have about 17 other hobbies that i put funds and time into :P

All the best steampunk cosplay automatons, suits, and getups I have seen or helped make really just build over time. Like with everything involving cosplay I am always keeping an eye out for potential bits and bobs that I could use and add it to a massive pile of misc cosplay stuff. After a year or so I will have acquired more than enough to peace together an awesome steampunk, cyberpunk, or whatever costume. And since I already have most of the parts, the costume is really cheap. Cosplay can be really expensive if you buy everything at one time, since you can't wait for sales and such.