LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper driving.... Have you ever

I have worn while driving, and if I am sitting in traffic or it is really hot I sometimes pull my pants down until I get to my destination. I drive in a really low car so most people can look right in and probably see my diaper. I've had some people do a double take but I don't really pay them any heed.

Bathing suit, diaper, panties (sex appropriate or not), Borat-style-thong, etc... in most areas unless you've exposed your gentials (a few states have buttocks on the list as well) you haven't done anything criminal.

• Like 1

Actually I read a court ruling once about driving naked. It was ruled that the person wasn't in public so no crime. I will have to find it but I want to say it was avtruck driver. So basically as long as you are in your car it is same as being in your house.

Actually I read a court ruling once about driving naked. It was ruled that the person wasn't in public so no crime. I will have to find it but I want to say it was avtruck driver. So basically as long as you are in your car it is same as being in your house.

What's the rule about say standing naked in your living room in front of an open window so people can see you from the street?

Huh, I was not doing it as exhibitionism. I covered myself if I was passing a bus or pulling off the side of the road. Other than trucks or SUV's who can see? Have you ever looked into someone's car while on the highway? I haven't. Most of the time you are passing so quickly I barely register what kind of car it was, let alone what the driver was wearing.

I would just have a throw blanket to cover the lap if there are a lot of cars. And if you get stopped? Put your pants/shorts on.

Legality doesn't come into it. Who is going to report someone driving on the highway in the underwear?(because that is what it would look). 99% I wager would shake their heads and say "weird"

And, given how many REAL needs highway patrol has to attend to, I doubt they would put a bolo out on you even if it turned out it was illegal

Spargano

What you are talking about Rusty is called "furtive movements". It allows police to do the search if they can articulate what the movements were and why he thought they were hiding something.

Or, as I said earlier, be honest and say my diaper often leaks. I would rather not have soggy pants/shorts when I get gas or need to stop. Explain that you are covered to be decent and that you pull your pants on before exiting your vehicle. That, in addition to being true, is likely to elicit sympathy, especially if he/she searches the vehicle and finds everything in order.

Spargano

On short drives to the store or a casual drive around town (at night), I'll wear just a shirt and a diaper, but I keep my shorts/pants right next to me

During the fall quarter of school this year I used to wear diapers everyday to school. I'm a commuter and it takes anywhere between 45 minutes to an hour and a half. I loved it, I could be sitting in traffic and have to use the bathroom and could just relax and go. One of the nicest feelings.