LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If I do go 24/7 should I use for everything?

all good points made above. I would just add this bit, you said 24/7.. that means everything in your diaper ones and twos. unless

you're going to take off a fresh-ish diaper to do your business (which seems like quite a waste of a good diaper) only to put on another

after you've completed your potty time.

24/7 means 24/7! the only times a diaper should come off is changing, showering, or sexy time. and then right back into a fresh diaper

So if you wear regular underwear 24/7 that means you never take them off for anything else? I'm urinary incontinent and wear a diaper 24/7 yet I still pull them down to use the potty for a bm. I also don't wear a diaper when swimming or airing out either. That doesn't mean I'm not in diapers 24/7 though. It more means I don't wear much of anything else other than diapers (with a very few exceptions).

Wearing diapers 24/7 doesn't mean you even have to use them at all, or even that you have to have one on for exactly 24 hours every single day.

Do what you want to but beware your parents may smell your poopy diaper and find out your pooping your pants or diaper I would just wet them if I were you.