LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medical Supply Stores?

who else buys diapers at a medical supply store?

i switched from the big brand pharmacy stores to the mom & pop shops a couple years ago

and will never look back

the great thing is that EVERY other customer that might be in there (which in my experience is rare) is buying medical supplies of some sort... so nobody thinks twice about your purchase!!

highly recommended shopping

I ran into one here years ago, I was amazed the still had packs of Both Depends that were green and Attends in small from years earlier. I bought them instantly. The Attends were from the brief months that Attends switched over to waist bands and white in the smalls till they discontinued smalls all together, not counting they reissued smalls recently but they are the ten year old design, not like the other sizes now in the "10" series.

Prices were outrageous at $23 ++a bag, but what the hey, I even had a closer one to me that started carrying Tena's which floored me as well. Definatly worth a quick browse if you see one in your area.

I used to buy my Attends at a local medical supply store until they upped the price of a bag by 5 bucks over a local pharmacy. I've found that unless the medical store isn't a big chain they have to sell items (like diapers) for considerably more than the chain type pharmacies.

However, I do miss the rapport that I had with one of the girls in the medical store who sold me diapers all the time. To her credit she tried to give me deals on diapers often and we would discuss the pros and cons of various brands. You just can't get that kind of service in a big chain drug store. If they sold Attends at a buck or two more I would still buy from them, but five dollars more a bag can add up in a real hurry :(