LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feel awkward...

I think most of us who went 24/7 felt that way at first. Society has a general stigma attached to adult diapers that we all start with. If you really want to wear diapers all the time then do it. Learning to overcome that stigma is just a part of it though.

My advice would be to have a good excuse ready for when it comes up. In general though your reply can be as simple as "I wear them for medical reasons, I'm dealing with it, and it's none of your business". (FYI, Stress relief and maintaining your mental sanity absolutely would qualify wearing diapers as a medical reason).

As time goes on you will become more secure in your choice, but it's kind of like public speaking. Nobody is comfortable with it at first.

People are curious creatures. The phrase "it's none of your business, "definitely hurts. It absolutely increases the stigma. And, it's more than a little hostile.

It's that own self shaming I think that contributes to a lot of the problem. There's no real reason to be awkward. Yet most of us are to an extent. I have been wearing by need for four years. I lost my awkwardness. Not to say that it never happens anymore, but…

If you are wearing in the public square from want rather than need, then it is in the public square and therefore, as with all matters in the public square, is everyone's business. That is the nature of reality and why I do not do it. Hence "If you do not want the public in your bedroom then do not bring your bedroom into the public square"; the same is true of your living room. The concept is called "variable levels of intimacy. That is why houses have doors

The public ssquare is "plain vanilla" with the sign "leave your kink at home" for a reason. Because there are so many different people with different attitudes, to which, even if you do not believe they have a moral right, the task of making the changes that you would wish would be so large as to be unfeasiable, and others would be trying to do that with you and soon the public square would be a battleground and a no man's land rather than the a place of meeting with the Agendas and proseletyzing are left at home

Now even within the walls, there are things you do only when very immediate family members are there, like s spouse. The others, the relatives and friends are not at that level of intimacy since they do not live there. Hence, when we refer to some very intimate situation it is called "where you live" as opposed to "just visiting"

As far as I can tell, nobody in my family knows I wear diapers, even though I've been doing it around them continuously for over 2 years now B) With my history and my relationships with them I'm not worried about it- but then again that's not a 'normal' situation compared to most people. As I see it, close family members will be worried about your health, while those more distant will be more curious than worried. Whoever it may be, I have already thought about my response and it will vary for a number of reasons based on who is involved and the situation we're in when it happens. Notice that I didn't say "if" :o I'm not planning to make it known but at some point it probably will become known so I'd rather threat it as an evenuality than a possibility so that I can better prepare for it.

I have been in diapers nearly 24/7 for about 4 years now. If anyone in my family knows, nothing has been said to me. Chances are they might not even notice. And if they do they might not say anything.

If you are wearing in the public square from want rather than need, then it is in the public square and therefore, as with all matters in the public square, is everyone's business. That is the nature of reality and why I do not do it. Hence "If you do not want the public in your bedroom then do not bring your bedroom into the public square"; the same is true of your living room. The concept is called "variable levels of intimacy. That is why houses have doors

The public ssquare is "plain vanilla" with the sign "leave your kink at home" for a reason. Because there are so many different people with different attitudes, to which, even if you do not believe they have a moral right, the task of making the changes that you would wish would be so large as to be unfeasiable, and others would be trying to do that with you and soon the public square would be a battleground and a no man's land rather than the a place of meeting with the Agendas and proseletyzing are left at home

Now even within the walls, there are things you do only when very immediate family members are there, like s spouse. The others, the relatives and friends are not at that level of intimacy since they do not live there. Hence, when we refer to some very intimate situation it is called "where you live" as opposed to "just visiting"

I don't think anyone around me could detect that I'm wearing a diaper. I don't do it very often, but I do it discreetly and can change when I'm alone in my house. I don't go out in public wearing a diaper, but I do walk between my mother's house and my house as well as occasionally work around the yard while wearing a diaper (underneath my clothes, that is).

Thank yall very much for yalls responses! I finally just took the plunge and wore them today around some friends and it first it was a bit strange but after a few minutes you kind of forget your even wearing them...again thank yall very much for the support!