LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New product line from Dry Care 24/7

Kept me dry all night, and it's a good sturdy diaper. heavy plastic backsheet, stiffer than most leak guards. Diaper held up to my tossing and turning with no clumps or unstuck tapes. Really nice product.

Gotta say I really like these... extra thick and very absorbent in the small size, run a bit big as far as smalls go and the wide crotch is hard to hide in my jeans, but oh well, they really last all day, and are crazy heavy... A+ marks all the way around so far. a new favorite for me. :)

have to say i think they actually improved on these... and i was a fan before.... but i wont give a verdict until i use a full case.. you never know what production errors

i was not impressed with the xp product I was a fan of the risk and attempt that they made! i even bought an extra case to show support even after i knew i did not like them.....BUT based on features

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't they used to have poor tape placement before- where the lower tapes were positioned towards the middle? Are they still like that, or are the lower tapes actually positioned low where they should be?

I have no idea why, but this seems to be a reoccuring problem with diaper manufacturers. Of course it all stems from people trying to "fit" into a size too small, getting too tight of a fit, and complaining the tapes need to be higher. Unfortunately that just ruins them for a lot of other people too.

• 2 weeks later...