LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is there a chat room for DL's

Wondering if anyone knows a chat room for DL's because it seems on here if your not an AB then no one even cares to talk to you

LOL, good luck, Hondarider.

I could get behind a DL chatroom. Seems the logical separation for those with infantile predilections and those of us that just enjoy diapers alone.

Umm... Dude I am not an AB and everyone talks to me.

Idk man but I can't ever get anyone to even say hi, and I don't judge them or anything so I don't think it's because they don't like me or anything but I'm just not into AB stuff and i think that's why I never get anywhere, I may get one person out of the whole list of 25 to start a convo with me haha

Our Chatroom is what it is, but it's not bad and it has some great people there :thumbsup: Like any other Chatroom it usually takes time for everyone to become comfortable with each other, and there's going to be 'cliques' who kind of hang out together seperately but that's the way they all go. If my typing was up to speed I'd be there more but I'm too slow so by the time I catch up everyone has gone another mile down the road :rolleyes: Hey y'all- wait for meeeeeeee!

Idk man but I can't ever get anyone to even say hi, and I don't judge them or anything so I don't think it's because they don't like me or anything but I'm just not into AB stuff and i think that's why I never get anywhere, I may get one person out of the whole list of 25 to start a convo with me haha

I find some people to be annoying in the chatroom but if you come in and say Hi and join in on a conversation people do start to chat with you. I know from personal experience I can't stand the baby talk but I know ive been able to bring up a number of abdl and none abdl topics that get people chitchat in the room.

Not sure who said it was like a clique in the chatroom mustn't been fetlife and pissed off some of the cliques their that if you dont fall into line with their "leader" you find yourself banned and ridicule. Thats a clique. This chatroom isnt like that.

I would like one with less baby talk yeah.

I don't even mind the baby talk and stuff because that's what they are Into you know? It's only the whole fact that I can't even get a word in when everything starts goin lol iv tried to find my AB side and I just couldn't really get Into it lol

I find some people to be annoying in the chatroom but if you come in and say Hi and join in on a conversation people do start to chat with you. I know from personal experience I can't stand the baby talk but I know ive been able to bring up a number of abdl and none abdl topics that get people chitchat in the room.

Not sure who said it was like a clique in the chatroom mustn't been fetlife and pissed off some of the cliques their that if you dont fall into line with their "leader" you find yourself banned and ridicule. Thats a clique. This chatroom isnt like that.

Your totally right bud, their "leader" is elfking I think but I'm not 100% sure but me and him have never had a problem with each other, he has helped me with a few things on here so I don't think we have an issue lol

i think a lot of people get disappointed in chat rooms because they expect way too much.

many people are connected but may not even be at their keyboards, some may be reading websites while waiting for certain friends, and some might just not want to talk. so connect, say hi, respond when people greet you, and respond to conversations that interest you. if it becomes hurtful or boring, disconnect, whatever... you can't get "cyber-bullied" or flamed if you don't get emotionally invested. you can always disconnect. if you can, but entirely optionally, say bye before you leave. and maybe over time you will get to know people, and you'll kind of have your own clique. :-)

I guess my question would be then, is it really that big of a deal or diffifcult to set up two chat rooms, one for the adult baby and / or Roleplay (realize that AB's are not always about roleplay) and one just for a general chat without role play?

not hard at all in a real irc client, but i don't know about (because i don't like) the web-based ones. it might be easy to have rooms like #lobby, #helpdesk, #playpen, #kennel (for babyfurs), etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be interested in a DL chat space, too. In all fairness, I don't recall having ever chatted at this web site because, when I've checked into chat, there's no one there but me.