LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Depend Bed Mats

Interesting. Something for those who don't want to wear to bed, yet still want to 'wet the bed' :P I am sure they could have other applications as well ;)

it could just be me, but these by theirselves are not what I would call a good option, because while the bed and maybe sheet will be protected, your pj's wont be, at least with a diaper all the fluid is contained in one small area, and pj's stay dry(unless you piss like a racehorse or like a firehose in which case just park your ass in the tub)

it could just be me, but these by theirselves are not what I would call a good option, because while the bed and maybe sheet will be protected, your pj's wont be, at least with a diaper all the fluid is contained in one small area, and pj's stay dry(unless you piss like a racehorse or like a firehose in which case just park your ass in the tub)

Those are great priced pads. I have been looking for decent pads. All I have been finding is the smaller 30X30 pads for $16.00. These are better and at a cheaper price of $11.99. Thanks for posting about them BabyLee. :)